1. Getting ready for our little trip.

It was a glorias day, all the girls and boys have got an letter telling the Reunion of the Winx and Spesalists and that they need to be there in a few days....

Do you think its a problem? And that's why they need to come or something else?

At Earoklyon

Bloom Pov

It was an lovley night and we all were sleeping peacefully.

Suddely just when a scream filled the room.

Honey, Aiden is awake. Sky whispered smiling

Yeah, I know. I said smiling as I raise up from our bed and went over to his cradle right next to my side.

I slowly bend over and picked my 2 months old son up into my arms and rocked him gentley, as I went back to our bed, I slowly sit down and begin to feed him.

Sky smiled at me, and gaved me a kiss, as I returned it, he looked over my shoulders, as I feed Aiden he smiled looking at Aiden and then up at me.

Suddenly our room got filled with another cry.

Mom! Dad!

Blossom! What's wrong honey? I asked worried looking at my 3 year old daughter standing infront of me crying

I had a bad dream! She cried, as Sky stood up from our bed and went to her while picking her up, as he sit next to me with Blossom on his lap.

It's okay, it's just a bad dream. Sky said smiling kissing her forehead as I smiled at them, as Blossom begin to smile.

Suddenly Blossom looked up at me and smile as I smiled back at her, I love to see her smile, as she looked down at Aiden seeing me feeding him.

Aiden is awake? She asked smiling

Yes honey, just a few minutes before you came. Sky said smiling kissing her forehead and tickeling her as she giggle, Sky and I couldn't help but, laugh at her as she smiled at us.

Suddenly I saw Aiden was finised as I lay him gentley on my lap, as Blossom touch his left arms and held it against hers.

I love seeing her smile, it was the one thing I knew she is alright, if it isn't that smile, then I know she is hiding something, I can't believe she is growing so fast, it felt like yesterday when she couldn't leave me alone and wanted to feel Aiden kick and move, Sky had to take her and give me some time to relax before Aiden's arrivel.

Yet, I always loved having her around, she is always there with me, she is the best thing that happen to me, and now I also have an little son, who I also loved very much, along with the amazingest husband ever.

Suddenly Sky's alarm went off.

We have to get ready. Sky said smiling and smiled at Blossom who held Aiden left hand.

Quess we have to get ready? I said and Blossom nodded climbing off Sky's lap.

Sky can you please hold Aiden and put him in his cradle while I dress Blossom? I asked as Sky gentley took Aiden from me, as I pick Blossom up and put her on my waist, as I saw Sky putting Aiden back into his cradle, while he was fast asleep.

I smiled at him, as I walk to Blossom room, who was ride across ours.

When I walked in, I looked at her bed and saw her blue, pink duvet way open, as I began to think about her dreams, its been bugging me, its been happening 4 times this week.

As I walk to her bed and put her onto her bed, as I walk to her closet.

What do you want to dress into honey? I asked as her blue eyes shine trough the morning sun.