2. Seeing a few good friends or headmasters

At Alfea.

Saladin and Faragonda stood there waiting as a Portal opened

Bloom Pov

We walked trough the portal and when we reached the other side Miss Faragonda and Saladin stood there, waiting for us.

Welcome back Bloom, Sky. Glad to see you both can make it, and your children, glad to see you both got married. Saladin said smiling as we smiled at each.

I am so glad to see you Bloom. Faragonda said and came to me, hugging me tide, as she peek to see Aiden and rubbed Blossom back.

Who is this? Saladin asked coming near Blossom and peeking at Aiden by my arms

This is Blossom our 3 year old daughter and Aiden our 2 month old son. Sky said and smiled at me, as I smiled back at him

They are beautiful! Saladin said smiling lokking at me and winking at Sky, which I smiled

Hello Blossom. They both said walking to her, ticking her.

Hello. She replied smiling shyly as we smiled at her.

You have an wonderful family Bloom dear. Faragonda said smiling at us, as she stand by my side looking at Aiden as well and held my shoulders.

Thank you. Both of us replied.

Miss is the other girls already here? I asked hoping for.

Sorry dear you are the first. Faragonda said as we nodded.

You can go up in your dorm, while we wait for the rest. Saladin said as we nodded

As we smiled at each, as the 2 headmasters smiled.

Dad, Mom is that a fountain? Blossom asked as I nodded smiling

Do you want to go and look? Sky asked her as I smiled nodding

As Blossom nodded, as Sky took her with me following.

Faragonda and Saladin Pov

As they both watch Bloom and Sky walking to the fountain, as Sky let Blossom look down, as she giggle, while Bloom stood next to Sky smiling with Aiden in her arms, fast asleep.

Oh Saladin, look at them. Faragonda said smiling looking at the family at the fountain.

Who knew, they got married? Saladin said smiling as he smile looking at Sky who let Blossom on his neck, as Bloom smiled at them.

They are so happy together, and they make an beautiful family, I am so glad they both have a family of their own, they deserve it.

Yeah, they do. They look so happy.

I know, and had the most adorable kids. Faragonda said smiling as she saw them walking into Alfea.

As a white light appeared by them.

Stella Pov

As the portal landed, we walked trough and saw Saladin and Faragonda smiling at us.

Brandon, Stella! Welcome back. They both replied smiling

I missed my fashion fairy! Yell Faragonda coming over hugging me, as she look at Luna and then at Lucas.

Who is this? Saladin asked smiling after handshakeing Brandon.

This is Lucas our 4 year old son and Luna our 3 year old daughter.

Both with an L, adorable. Saladin said which Brandon and I smiled at each.