5. A party for our friendship

Alfea hall

All the girls rushed to Faragonda office with their baby in their arms.

When they arrived Stella knocked and they heard a &Come in!& from the inside, as they went in, they saw Faragonda smiling at them.

Good to see you again Miss. Musa said smiling

You 6 as well. Faragonda said smiling

Miss, why were you seeing for us? Bloom asked worried as all nodded

I am throwing the party tonight cause, Musa you kinda need rest you are due very soon. Miss Faragonda said smiling as Musa nodded

Yes, miss. They all said smiling

And when Musa and Flora daughters are born, I need you girls back.

Back for what? Stella asked as all look at her

I know it's difficult but, you girl are our only hope.

Hope for what? Flora asked worried

You girls need to get back to fighting.

We haven't transformed in years? Tecna said worried as they all nodded

I know but, I need you the world does. Faragonda said

Yes, miss. Aisha said worried as they all look at her

And there can be possible that this isn't the Trix, they are somehow captives of not doing harms some special quest it can be anyone, they can be evil.

As the girls worried nodded walking out.

Who else can it be?

.....

At the party

All the girls was sitting at a huge table with their husband and kids by their sides

Al the girls and boys were talking and helping their child.

Sky was holding Blossom while Sky gave her cookies, Bloom held Aiden and feeded him with a bottle.

Stella was holding Luna, while she slept by her shoulders, Brandon held Lucas and they both played.

Tecna was holding Ashley while rocking her to sleep, Timmy held Nicolas and they both was looking at a building plans for a new play car for him, that he always wanted.

Flora and Helia sit together with Hailey onto Helia lap, as Hailey laid onto Helia chest fast asleep.

Musa and Riven sit together while their 2 sons played and run around with Aishas boys.

Aisha and Nabu sit together and looked at their boys playing with Musa twins.

All was talking with each.

Do you guys have any plans for tommorow? Asked Stella rubbing Luna head.

Not what I planned on. Said Aisha smiling looking at Nabu who nodded

Have you gyus heard of the new restaurant that opened in Magix? Asked Musa as Riven look at her.

No, when? Asked Bloom smiling and looking down at Aiden and Blossom who stared to fall asleep.

A few days ago, I heard of it as well. Said Flora smiling rubbing her womb as Helia smiled at her.

Why Stella, are you planning to go? Tecna asked smiling putting a passifire in Ashley mouth gentley.