5. The lost of someone special!

I woken up by people yelling, I open my eyes and saw a mask over my face, I moved my head and rise slowly up but, I can't !

I qiuckly took the mask of, and rise up! I saw my mother laying on the other side of me with a couple of nurses and doctors

Mom! I said slowly getting off the bed!

Dalfien no, wait! I heard someone shouted, as I turn around I saw Bloom, with all behind me! Not close to me but a little further away.

What's wrong with mom? I asked looking at my mother Beggining to cry, I also saw my father standing by her.

She was laying there with a mask over her face and a monitor, I qiuckly saw a band over her stomach.

Mom! I shouted as the doctors turn around and saw me, my father turn around with a sad presseuin on his face

Mom are you going to tell her? Sylvia asked holding Brayden wiping her eyes

Sweetie, when you arrived here, your mother fainted and you did too so they put you on a mask, it's been 2 hours!

So? I asked confused

But, your mother haven't waken up yet! They are with her to see how she is and your brother!

We are not allowed there, I've tried but, they push me back! Bloom said wiping her eyes

Bloom wanted to heal her but, she can't

She is not allowed!

What why?

We were not allowed there!

They said we need to stay here and monitor you!

And mom, is she okay? I asked worried

We are not sure! All 12 said, I tried to touch Bloom but, I saw there was a glass between us! I couldn't take it anymore

Mom! I said running to her but, a few doctors stopped me

Please let me get trough! She is my mother! I yelled if I only have the strengths to break trough.

She is losing the child! One doctor yelled and I felt my tears running

No not my brother! He is not dieing! I yelled as I got to my father, he didn't let go of my mother's hand the whole time!

Unfortunately the glass didn't hold secrets!

What! No! All off my friends shouted crying, having the fought of losing my little brother

No! All our mother yelled as our father looked down sadly, losing a child is worst then a elderly.

They wanted to break trough but, can't it was magic proof!

I finally saw a way a place, were I can go! I went under the bed, and got by my mother, I held her hand and saw she was still out, she had no idea about this, I suddenly remember earlier!

I qiuckly look at the band over her stomach, it  was making noise, I figure out its his heartbeat fainting!

I held my mother's small stomach as I lay down saying &Baby bro please don't leave us, stay with me come on!  Don't go away! I love you! Please! Please! & I shouted crying, as I place my hand by my mother stomach, I held it as I whisper please, I need you!

Soon I felt him touching my hand!

As I heard the doctor's  yelled Unbelievable!

I qiuckly heard the beating of his heard went on! I smiled but, still was crying, I cried,and snugged as I stay there, and cried till I sleep. Soon I felt a hand on my back but, I  leave it, I think it was my father.