Chapter 10 : Blind and so Clinical

The Full story in this page enjoy....

Chapter 10 : Blind and so Clinical

As they all enjoyed they're day, it was interrupted by the people, who sended them back.

Just then, they were busy thinking out plans again.

As the people send them out into different groups, all the girls was orders to make food, the little girls helped by planting from the help of Flora.

The boys was out in 3 groups one for making swords, and the other was at the hunting, the little boys were at the other side picking plants to help with sickness, which they didn't even know why?

With the girls

All the people was gone, when flora walked in with the girls.

Flora, how do we poison it? Stella asked

Girls, we need to eat also you know. Flora said

We know, and I got that sorted. Aisha said and smiled

Okay, first I got a few berries from the ultra bush, it will make them sleepy for 6 hours, and enough time for us to get free. Flora replied

That sounds great. Musa replied as they all nodded, while putting the berries in.

With the hunting boys.

We need to get the food and put stuff in it, the kids, are already putting stuff in from the pricking.

All the boys and girls talked with each over the whence.

How much time do we have? Stella asked

Uprofily 4 hour's until their awake. Timmy replied as the boys look over at the girls.

Daphne just looked over at Thoren and Dalfien standing infront of her, she felt great that they mide escape soon but, that was interrupt by a pain, she began to feel different she looked over at Thoren and at the back, as she walked slowly over to an area to sit and stayed calm.

Daphne Pov.

What am I gonna do?

I can't deliver him here? Nobody can and this place is not a hospital what if something goes wrong?

Normal pov

Thoren was to busy listening to the escape the didn't saw Daphne lookingb at him.

A few minutes past and Bloom suddenly realised it and walked over to her.

Daphne, are you okay? Bloom asked slowly looking at her elder sister

Yeah, don't worry. Daphne replied slowly lying, Bloom realized she had pain, her eyes were full of water and her face was turning red.

Your lying aren't you, Daphne what is wrong? Bloom asked standing up

It nothing Bloom, I am ok...

Daphne suddenly grown and Bloom realized.

Wait! Daphne is it time? Bloom asked hoping it wasn't.

Bloom, I can't have him here. Daphne replied as tears run trough her eyes.

Daphne, you will hurt yourself and your son. Bloom replied holding her arm and sitting down by her side

Bloom, I can't what if they take him away, I can't. Daphne replied holding onto Bloom

Daphne, you need to have him here, you will get hurt, we will be with you, they won't. Bloom replied giving her some courage, Bloom knew she was stubborn but, she have to.