part two

I wake up and roll over. My clock says it's three o'clock. How could I sleep this late. I grab my phone and notice I have fifty messages. One from Maria, two from my mom and forty seven from Shawn. Of course , Shawn had to call me. Its almost like his whole life revolves around me. I know that's what most girls want, a guy who loves you unconditionally and who's life belongs to you, but I was not one of those girls. The idea of being with a bad boy intrigued me. I don't know why, perhaps I liked feeling like a piece of shit.
I ignored Shawn's messages and decided to call Maria. She answered on the third ring.
"Hey girl! I got your text and let me just say, I knew this was gonna happen. He's too good to be true." Maria said. I sighed.
"Yeah, I guess. I just wish it didn't have to be like this. I love him and all, but he's so annoying! It's almost like he's too good."
"Totally! Like, just the other day my boyfriend ditched me at a party to go hang out with some friends. I know for a fact, he probably hooked up with one of the girls and at first, I was upset, but something about getting into an argument with him seemed exciting."
"Mhmm, so what happened after?"
"Well, we yelled at each other for like an hour and then we had sex."
"Shawn wants to wait"
"Of course he does. I'm shocked you haven't cheated on him yet."
"Oh, I've thought about it."
"You should dump him! I'm sure I could hook you up with someone dangerous and exciting."
"Maybe I will, I'll let you know. I gotta go and call my mom. See you later?"
"Yep. Bye!"
I hung up the phone. I got out of bed and I opened my door to go to the bathroom. As I'm opening my door I notice Shawn standing out in my hallway. I freaked out. "Shawn, what are you doing here?"
"I came to apologize about this morning. I shouldn't have invaded your time like that."
"Oh, well thanks! Did you um hear anything?"
"I mean I know you were on the phone, but I didn't really hear what you were saying."
"Oh okay cool. It's nothing just girl stuff you know?"
"Well, I should get going, I'll see you later"
"Ok bye Shawn." I go into kiss him and he totally brushes me off. Oh shit, what if he did hear everything? I'm screwed.