1

-Third person POV-

Ichigo pants heavily as he grips his Zanpakuto tightly, looking up at his opponent.

"Come on! You can do better then that!" The blue haired espada yells in a mocking tone.

"Shut up!" Ichigo yells and begins running towards the Sexta.

"You're boring me now. Come at me with full power." Grimmjow says grabbing a few pills from his pocket and shoving them in Ichigo's mouth.

Ichigo coughs but was forced to swallow the pills.

"What the hell did you give me?!" Ichigo yells.

"Oh chill. Those are just Hollow replenishments." Grimmjow waves a dismissive hand in the air.

"But I'm not hollow!" Ichigo exclaims.

"I'm sure they should work the same." The espada says.

Ichigo falls to the ground suddenly and starts shrinking.

Grimmjow finally blinks at the sight and whispers one word at the sight after Ichigo had stopped shrinking and screaming in fear. "Shit...".

There, replacing the teenage boy was a small child, orange hair and no older then a few months old of human age.

The toddler began crying as he felt the cold winds pick up.

"Shit..." Grimmjow repeated. "What do I do?..."

After contemplating for a few minutes, he decided to take the boy with him, back to Las Noches.

"Whatever. I'll kill him eventually anyways." Grimmjow says, tapping the air effortlessly, creating a large Garganta and walking through it towards his home.

-----

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA" Nnoitara bursts into uncontrollable laughter as he looks at Grimmjow who was holding a human child with orange hair, currently sleeping in the Sexta's arms.

"Shut it." Grimmjow growls as he notices the orange head stir in his sleep because of the noise.

All of a sudden, Ichigo gives a cry of pain as something shoots out of him and onto the ground in front of Grimmjow.

"Ow! What the hell!" The creature exclaims as he stands up, rubbing his head.

The exact copy of Ichigo except for his colours of course, stood there looking around the room before scoffing as his eyes landed on the baby Ichigo.

"What happened to King?" He asks.

"What do you think?" Grimmjow replies as he got over his shock of Ichigo owning an inner hollow.

"Is that going to happen to me too? What about our Zanpakuto?" The albino asks.

"Well. My theory is yes. It will happen in a few minutes give or take, your Zanpakuto is probably in a coma like state. How I know of this is because I created the pill and know how it works inside out." Szayel says, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Great. Before I become... Whatever that is. Let me just say something." The inner hollow says, holding up a finger as a point.

Everyone around the room held there breath to what the hollow was going to say.

He points at Szayel then at Aizen.

"F*ck both of you."

Before shrinking with his clothes and falling unconscious as well.