11

Ichigo blinks as he stands in front of the Soutaichou and his biological dad.

"What are you doing here?" Ichigo asks Isshin.

"Daddy's here to help you out of trouble!" Isshin yells stupidly.

"What trouble?" Ichigo deadpans.

"Isshin." The Soutaichou warns.

"Right. My bad pops." Isshin sighs.

"He's your dad?!?!?!" Everyone in the room yells out. (Except for Byakuya and Mayuri.)

"Right. Did I forget to mention that part?" Isshin asks Ichigo casually.

"Wait! That means he's my-?!" Ichigo falls to the ground in shock.

"That's right young one. However I did not come to realise that until your idiotic father here, came bursting through my doors, claiming he's home and that I had grandchildren that he wanted me to meet." Yamamoto says.

I give my dad a blank look.

He sheepishly rubs the back of his head.

"So... I'm innocent?" I ask.

"Not quite." Dad says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"First. You have to introduce yourself formally to your Jii-san!" Dad says making an unnecessary pose.

I sigh.

"My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. I like my family. I don't like this one-" I send my dad a kick and he flies into the wall. "- and I have a twin brother... His name is Shiro. Nice to meet you Jii-san."

"I-Ichigo... That was mean..." Dad groans as he falls to the floor.

Jii-san nods in acknowledgement.

"So. Can I go back to my Dad now?" I ask.

"I'm right here..." My biological dad fake cries.

"My other dad!"

"No. I cannot allow that. Aizen is there." Jii-san narrows his eyes.

"Ahem! Please excuse my disrespect, however we have acquired new information about the Aizen situation." Unohana-taichou speaks up.

Jii-san blinks before nods for her to continue.

"I, as well as the Shinigami I was with, had overheard Aizen talking about stopping all preparations for the war, to keep Kurosaki Ichigo and his twin brother Shiro happy and content with their life."

Everyone blinks.

"Are we talking about the same Aizen?" Kyouraku-Taichou asks while laughing.

"Oh yea. Uncle Aizen got really really soft." I answer.

Everything went quiet.

"What?" I ask as I realise everyone was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just call him 'uncle'?!?!" Everyone yells.

I look around in confusion before realising.

"Right! Well, he's not that bad. Besides like I said before, he really did go soft." I shrug.

"And what you are saying is true then? He's stopping the war?" Jii-san asks.

I nod.

"The hollow are harmless unless you attack first. Some are just looking for a good fight and some are just curious to how the world spins." I say.

"Those can be harmful to us, shinigami! I suggest we cleanse them and be rid of this nonsense. Shinigami and Hollows cannot cooperate. It's just not how this world works." Soifon says with a glare.

I return the glare by 2x.

"You have Kenpachi and the 12th division. Kenpachi runs around destroying things just because he wants to fight. At least my dad asks for a fight first. Plus because of the 12th division you Shinigami get all the problems! The bounts! The Konpaku! Kageroza! Kouga! I swear you Shinigami are more harmful then the Hollows!" I ramble.

Soifon seethes at all the mistakes that were thrown in her face before glaring at me but wisely shut her mouth.

"You make some good points my son!" Dad yells enthusiastically.

I groan.

"Can I just go back and tell them the good news now?" I ask.

"We have not yet decided what to do with the traitor." Soifon hisses, though quietly.

"You will do absolute nothing." I hiss back.

She actually looked slightly scared.

"You can keep an eye on him until you trust him but I'm telling you now. Lay a finger on any of them and You. Are. Dead. Especially you, Soifon." I let out my Reiatsu.

Everyone shivers, even Jii-san.

"Very well. I will have a couple people keeping watch on Aizen. Your family are allowed to enter Soul Society if they wish and they will not be harm." Jii-san says.

"That easily? I feel like there is a catch." I narrow my eyes.

"There is. Only if we are also able to go into there world and study it. Same rules apply." Jii-san says.

"Huh. Yea okay. That's fair." I nod.

I mentally cry in relief.

I flick my wrist and a Garganta appears.

"Y-You could do that from the beginning?!" Renji yells.

"Yea." I say.

"Then why didn't you do that when we were escorting you back with us?! We had to walk all the way back out!" Renji anime cries.

"Well... Detour?" I shrug.

"A detour?!" Renji yells again.

"Welp see ya!" I wave Renji off and snap the Garganta shut behind me.

I grin and run towards the exit.

As soon as I exit the Garganta and come face to face with Uncle Aizen, all hell broke loose.

Most Espada had their Zanpakuto out reflexively, until they realized it was just me.

I snicker.

"Hey Uncle Aizen."

"Don't 'Hey Uncle Aizen.' me... just stop scaring us like that." He twitches.

I chuckle.

"Nice entrance Ichi!" Shi-nii high fives me with a laugh.

I grin at him.

"So? What news did the Shinigami have to give us?" Ulquiorra asks.

"Oh a bunch of things." I say without a care.

"What sorts of things?" Uncle Aizen asks.

"Well. They agreed to a sort of deal." I reply.

"A deal?"

"Yea. They said that you guys are all okay and you can even enter Soul society if you wanted to but, no fighting or killing and if only they could come here and study as well, same rules." I shrug. "Pretty good deal if you ask me."

"You sure it ain't a trap?" Shi-nii asks.

I shrug again. "We could always just stay here. But then that would be boring."

"So do we agree to these terms?" Dad asks.

Aizen has a thoughtful expression on his face.

"If things go bad, I could always use Kyouka Suigetsu to make an exit." He nods.

I buzz with excitement and make eye contact with my brother.

He gives me a grin.

"Let's give them a real scare!"