3

Day 9

Grimmjow fed the twins as the food arrived.

Some of the veggies the twins made faces at but they didn't want Daddy to hate them so they ate it without complaints.

After finishing the breakfast, the two boys jump up and down.

"Why are you two so excited?" Their Daddy asks.

"Can we meet Daddy's friends??" The twins beam up at him.

Grimmjow wanted to say 'No' immediately because of all the bad habits that the twins could pick up from them but reluctantly said 'Yes' just to keep them from crying.

"We need to get you two bathed first though. You two just finished breakfast... messily." Grimmjow says as he grabs the toddlers hands in his own and guides them outside the dining hall.

"But that's cebause Shi-nii started thwowing fings at me." Ichigo pouted.

"No it's not! Ichi said it was gonna be funny if evweryone started thwowing food evwerywhere!" Shiro pouts as well.

Grimmjow sighs at the boys.

"Daddy! Ichi/Shi-nii's bwaming me!" They both look up at their Daddy.

"Both of you were blaming each other now stop fighting. Say sorry to each other." Grimmjow says patiently.

"Sowwy Ichi/Shi-nii..." They both look down.

"Good boys. Now let's go visit Ulquiorra after your bath." The Sexta says before cringing a bit at the thought of his two little boys becoming like Ulquiorra.

The twins giggle as they jump onto their daddy's bed while said daddy was preparing the bath.

"Boys! Get into the bath!" Grimmjow yells from the bathroom.

The twins quickly jump down and into the bathroom as they heard their Daddy yell for them.

They giggle as their Daddy playfully dumped them into the water.

"'gain! 'gain!" They shout happily.

Grimmjow smirks as he grabs hold of Ichigo and tickles him with his right hand as he dumps Shiro back into the water with his left.

The squeals of laughter was what Grimmjow had decided he liked to hear. As well as their smiles and their happiness.

"Now go and rinse off." Grimmjow says after he had finished shampooing both their hair.

They laugh and talk about mundane things as they splash around in the large spa-like bath tub.

Grimmjow gives a small smile at the sight before halting everything and frowns.

'Just what are these kids doing to me? I'm changing...' He thinks to himself.

"Daddy! Come catch us! Don' be a chicken!" The twins yell out, waving their arms up.

'Maybe change isn't so bad.' Grimmjow smiles again before it changes into a smirk and runs into the knee deep water.

"Oh I'm going to get you for that!" Grimmjow chuckles as he scoops up Shiro and turns him upside down.

Shiro squeals in delight.

"Daddy~ I wanna do that too!" Ichigo whines.

"Oh? You do?" Grimmjow smirks at Ichigo then suddenly tossing him in the air and catching him with his arm.

Ichigo squeals as well.

-----

Grimmjow dries the twins hair as they got out of the bath and got them dressed.