The asking

💕 alex's pov💕

Ryleighh and Alex are walking up to the school when josh comes rolling up on his skateboard. josh has the BIGGEST crush on alex.

"Hey alex whats up?"

"Nothing im just getting to class."

"Well hey i have to ask you something, do you have a minute?"

Ryleighh turns to her sister and signals for her to talk to him.

"Yah i have a few, whats up?"

"Well you know how the spring formal is coming up right? Um would you maybe wanna go with me?"

alex smiles and looks down.. "yah i would love too"

So both alex and josh walk to class together.

⭐️ Ryleighh's pov ⭐️

"Hey ryleighh have a date to spring formal yet?" Both Camryn and Sabrina ask. (Camryn and sabrina are her best friends, the little posy)

" No but ill get one i mean look at me 💃 all the guys want me, im the most popular girl in school, what about you guys?"

" Ryan asked me this morning" said camryn

" No"

"Oh well thats cool. ill talk to you guys later bye"

"Bye"

Ryleighh gets to class and sees a note on her desk. She doesn't read it untill after class.

"Hey ryleighh i was wondering if you would go to spring formal with me? - matt"

Ryleighh walks too camryn and shows her.

"Aww thats so cute! wht are you gonna say!?"

"I think im gonna say...."

Sorry for the short chapter!! ill make it longer :) hope you guy like byeeeee -ashlee