Hidin' All My Hurt Inside

Fuck I look I look like?

Obviously I look like the world's greatest toy cuz that's how my life is going. Just been dumped by Cole Blander.

I gotta go to Ramoné to hook me up with my shit.

***

"You got the dough?"

"'Course, Ramoné. When have I ever been broke? Yeah, never."

"Enjoy. I cut the coke with some meth and a lil' xanax. So take it easy. Don't go an' OD on me. Police will be all over your ass and your ass alone."

"Whatever, Ramoné. Hope that the coke is pure as fuck 'cuz the low-grade shit ain't good enough."

"Hey. Is you doubting my service? Ain't nobody willing to deal you 'cuz you look like a fucking nark, a snitch bitch. So don't complain and just let me deal with it being pure."

"Thanks for the lecture, Ramoné. Coulda gone to varsity for that if I wanted one. Anyway get the hell outta here. Heard that the cops are looking for dealers. In all them alleys."

"Ya real funny. Who is gonna look here?"

"I would."

Ramoné laughs and calls out over my shoulder as I walk away.

"Who gives a shit?!"

***

I'm as high as a cloud and still feel like I need more to get away. I need to get away from all my issues and there's isn't enough come for me to do that.

I don't know where the fuck I is?

Where Cole at? Oh yeah, sleeping with that trippy-ass hoe, Khryshtyl Swallows. Dumbass name, right?! I swear over my dad's dead-beat body that is her real name. She says it Krishh-still but I say she and her mama can't spell, that's fo sho.

He left me for that thing and I don't if I can sober up before I go home. Oh, I know where I am. I'm at the park, looking at the old people.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. They so old. Ha. Ha. Now I feel like crying 'cuz Cole said we'd be forever.
And we not.

Fuck. I'm a mess.

Where's my iPod???

***