꒰ six ꒱

JAEMIN regretted leaving the room. He immediately felt like going back in, and the amount of people crowding around him and throwing questions at him like he was being interrogated didn't make him feel any better.

He could sense the facade everyone was putting up and it made him feel disgusted. He surely didn't want his future girlfriend to be different from what she seems to be.

The thought instantly made him think about Yerin, how she didn't seem to mind the fact that he was popular and continued being herself. He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to be around someone who was real with him.

"Excuse me for a moment."

"Awh~ Jaemin where are you-"

"I said, excuse me."

He glared at everyone crowding around him as they stiffened up and made way for him to move. He suddenly felt a lot better and the initial feeling of suffocation vanished.

Jaemin jogged back to the room Yerin was in and entered it quickly. He heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hey Ye-"

There were plates all over the table, all scraped clean, leaving no crumb behind.

He noticed Yerin flopped onto the bed, not moving at all.

Is she sleeping?

He thought. He walked over to her and leaned closer, poking her cheek. Her eyes snapped open and Jaemin almost got a shock. His lips naturally curved into a smile.

"Are you tired?"

"Not me, my stomach is. I think I over ate."

Jaemin chuckled and unknowingly, his hand reach out to brush away the stray hairs that were covering her face. Yerin blushed bright red at his action as she coughed and Jaemin immediately withdrew his hand.

Both of them didn't say a word, but their cheeks were tinted a soft pink.

"D-didn't you say you wanted to entertain the guest?"

"Y-Yeah I did but... I wanted t-to be with y-you."

And there went Yerin's heart, doing backflips like it was some kinda gymnast.