10: Meeting The Hyungs

"OH MY GOD NOONA DID HE CHOKE YOU?!" Namjoon shouted as he pulled my head to the side looking at my neck.

I giggled and pulled away from him. "No...but you know I wouldn't have minded that either." I winked at him.

"Aish...Noona." He smiled. "So I assume that your date when well then?"

"Last night was so much fun...it was easy...I didn't worry about trying to impress him and conversation was easy....ugh...and god is he sexy."

"Oh yeah he is..."

"Who is sexy?" We heard from the front door.

"Don't you knock!?" I shouted back.

"Noona!" I heard again. That voice had me whip my head around.

"Jimine!! Oh my gosh its so good to see you." I smiled as I jumped from the couch and wrapped my arms around him. He returned the hug kissing me on the cheek.

"It's so good to see you too, it's been way to long."

"Yes it has." I said pulling back. I put my hands on his cheeks watching as his eyes turned slant. "You're too busy for your Noona."

His face fell a little. "No, Noona that's not it."

"It's alright." I said dropping my hands. "You're a dance genius so of course you're constantly busy."

His smile came back and he pulled me onto the couch to sit on his lap. "Actually Noona guess what?"

I took a moment to actually guess, and both his, Namjoon's and Yoongi's smile caused me to gasp and place my hands over my  mouth. "You're transferring to Big Hit?" He nodded and I immediately wrapped my arms around him. "OH MY GOSH JIMINIE!" I pulled back. "Hoseok will be so excited...are you excited?"

"Actually I am, I've made my money, and honestly it will be nice to actually teach instead of perform for once."

"Oh I'm so happy for you."

"Why are you on his lap?" Yoongi asked joining us in the living room.

"Shut up Yoongi."

"That is my lap."

"It is Jiminie's lap and if he wants me to sit on it I will."

Yoongi gave me a dirty look but smiled after a moment. "If you and I weren't so much alike I'd hate you." I blew him a kiss and he laughed sitting across from us. "So what's this I hear you had another date? Same guy?"

"You had a date, Noona?" Jimin asked before I could say anything. "Did he treat you right?" he asked with big eyes.

I giggled. "Okay, Yoongi to answer our question, no it wasn't the same guy."

"It was the server she had while on that date." Namjoon chimned in.

"You shush." I said turning to him. I watched Jinx jump on him laying on his chest facing him. I giggled because Jinx was also trying to shut him up. I turned back to Jimin. "And yes, he did...he treated me so special."

"Is that why I see so many hickeys?" he asked raising an eye brow.

I went wide eyed. "We didn't sleep together if that's what you're asking."

"Why not?" Yoongi asked, genuine curiosity in his voice.

"Well, he's younger than me, and it was our first date." I looked down playing with the hem of Jimin's shirt. "And I am kinda hoping that it works out...I think I may really like him." I looked back up to Yoongi and he smiled and nodded.