Chapter 40: Shipping & A Heart Shaped Bed

Sure enough, we were at the cutting of the cake, and Jin allowed Namjoon to eat his piece peacefully. Small bites and a shared cute kiss afterwards.

But Taehyung....

Ooh my now husband Taehyung...

He psyched me out. really. I gave him his bite first, and he gently took the small piece from my fingers. When he presented me with my piece I leaned in to take it, only to have him smash int into my upper lip and part of my nose. He started giggling like a child, as he moved his finger into my mouth causing me to close my lips around it. I sucked on the remaining cake that was on it, and gave a small pop when pulling back.

"You will pay..." I mumbled narrowing my eyes to him as he continued to laugh. The guests were having fun watching us, and Tae took a napkin and stepped closer.

"Baby, you have something on your face." He said as innocently as he could. "Let me help you." He moved closer to me and placed his lips over mine, using them to gather as much cake as he could while trying to kiss me all at the same time.

He was such a mess. "Taeerr" I mumbled into his mouth, which only made him giggle more letting out bursts of air through his nose.

Finally he pulled back and used the wet napkin to get the remaining residue off my face. When I was clean he leaned down again and kissed me on the lips. "It tasted way better off of your lips." He whispered against my mouth so only I could hear.

I couldn't stay mad at him for long as he started to chucke and his boxy smile melted my heart the way it always did. "Don't think you're getting away with this." I warned pointing at him.

He chuckled again and took my hand as the four of us made our way to the main table where Jimin and Yoongi were waiting for us. To the table right next to us, was Hoseok and Jungkook, Jaebum and Jinyong, Jackson and Mark, and BamBam with Yugyeom. They were all laughing and having a good time, and finally the meal was served. The servers brought out the food, and we exchanged pleasantries as NamJoon and I both attempted not to get anything on our white attire. Thanfully, we both succeeded and a few minutes after dinner was over there was an announcement by the host we had hired.

"Ladies and gentleman it has come to that time, for the married couple's first dance. May I Inroduce you, to the Kim family."

There was a small applause and I took Tae's extended hand and he walked me to the dancefloor. He pulled me into him tight, and once the music started playing, he moved us slowly with grace. The song was soft and slow, and I closed my eyes leaning my head on Taehyung's shoulder. He placed his cheek on the top of my head, and we were quiet for about a minute before I had to say something.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

He lifed his head so I could do the same and look at him. "I do, but I never tire of hearing it." He smirked.

"I love you more than I have ever loved anyone or any thing...you are everything to me. Our family is everything to me."

"Includding Jimin and Yoongi."

"Well of couse." I smiled.

He nodded and pressed his forehead to mine closing his eye. "You have no idea how much I love you. You not only saved me from my lonliness, but you saved Jin hyung. You gave him his husband, and gave me my second brother." He smiled and opened his eyes. "I'll spend my life thanking you."

"I look forward to it." I smiled as we continued to sway.

Once the song was over, NamJoon and I both got a chance to dance with his father, while Tae and Jin laughed over their shared dance as well. The rest of our guests joined us and Jimin and Jungkook had a dance fight, which of course my angel won...ripping his pants in the process but that didn't stop him.