Chapter 11: Arrival and planning

A/N: OMG! I.. I am just speechless! 260 reads on this story.. My brain can not process this... Thank you all SO SO SO MUCH for reading my story!!! <3 <3 <3 I just saw how many reads I got, and I seriously needed to check twice, because I just couldn't believe this. Thank you all for reading this fanfiction... I just.. saw thsi number of reads and started crying (out of happiness) because for me.. this is a huge number.. So thank you very very much! I SHALL CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY NOW! :3
Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail 

Levy P.O.V:

My head was still throbbing, but it didn't hurt as much as before. I was finally concious, but I was unable to move. A red headed woman moved around the place, placing leaves on the girls beside me.

"Er...za?" I asked the woman who was in front of me now.

"God, Levy! I'm so glad you're finally up. You see, you are one of the unconcious people, so it would have been very hard to wake you up. I'm glad you managed to wake up all by yourself!" Erza explained in a very fast manner never taking pauses to breathe. 

"Er...za, are you... ok-ay?" I asked, which took more strength than I expected it to take. 

Erza eyed me and judging from the look she gave me, she was probably trying to figure out whether or not I hit my head somewhere. "I'm fine, Levy. I managed to..." she started, but suddenly stopped and looked away from me in shame. 

"You.. managed.. to?" I asked trying to sound impatient, which in the end sounded like I was exhausted. 

Erza looked at me now, her eyes filled with shame and guilt. "I managed to jump off the train just before it hit the ground. That's why I'm not injuried."

Erza looked so ashamed, but I was honestly relieved that at least one of us isn't injuried. I smiled and tried to reassure her I wasn't mad, but I was too exhausted. In teh end, I just nodded and closed my eyes. 

Wendy P.O.V:

I woke up to Erza and Levy having a conversation about something. I was pretty tired but I felt better and my magical energy regained. 

"Erza-san, let me heal the unconcious girls." I said while getting up.

Erza was startled for a moment, but regained her composture and gave me a soft hug, careful not to break any bones. "Alright, Wendy. Levy, Lisanna and Charle are unconcious, but Levy is awake now. I suggest you to start with Charle, because her body temperature is very high." the red head informed me.

I nodded and made my way towards Charle. Her face was contorted and I knew she was having a nightmare. 

"Don't worry, I wil heal you." I whispered and started to heal Charle. 

After healing Charle, I went to Lisanna, Juvia, Lucy, Evergreen, Cana and Mirajane. My magical energy was very low, almost in a critical state, so I decided to rest for the day. 

Mirajane P.O.V:

Thanks to Wendy, I was fully healed, as well as the other girls. 

"Lucy, are you okay?" I heard Erza ask.

"I'm fine, thank you." Lucy answered and turned away, drifting into her own world. 

"Leave her, she needs some time." Lisanna whispered to Erza.

Erza nodded, and called us in for a meeting. We all sat in a circle and discussed what we needed to do next. 

"Let's first decide on a Leader. We need a person to be the boss and give us instructions. This person will have to make decisions or come up with plans, however she can not just command us around, get it?" I suggested, and the girls nodded. 

"But, we had this discussion already, didn't we?" Evergreen chimed in.

"We did, but let's decide again." Erza said, which silenced Evergreen.

"But, what about Wendy?" Cana asked, obviously concerned about the sky dragonslayer.

"Well" I started "We are going to vote on a person. We will decide on a leader, and the 'secretary' who helps with leading the group. If we have a tie, or if there is a close match between two people, then Wendy will vote too. We have to make things quick if we want to survive." 

The girls nodded, and Juvia started with the voting. One could vote by simply writing down the name of the preferred leader into the dirt. In the end, the number of names for a person will be counted and the person with the most votes will be the leader. A seperate round will be held for the secretary. The voting is done in utter silence.

The girls all voted on their preferred leader, and soon a bunch of names were scrabbled into the dirt. 

I read all names carefully, and smiled at the outcome. It was pretty obvious who the leader would be this time, Here's what name stood in front of each girl:

Juvia - Erza - San

Cana - Mira

Lisanna - Mira

Lucy - Erza

Charle - Levy

Evergreen - Titania

Levy - Erza

Mirajane - Charle

Erza - Mirajane

Erza P.O.V:

It would sound rather cocky to say I wasn't surprised, but I honestly wasn't. Still, I blushed to now be seen as an authority. 

"Well, Erza will be our new leader. Now, if she doesn't mind, we shall begin to vote for the secretary." Mira said, and I simply nodded in approval. 

The votes started again, and this time, it was pretty close. Two people voted for Levy, three for Lucy and four voted for Mirajane. 

"Now" I began, smiling at Mirajane "Do we have any objections?" I asked the girls. 

"Actually, I don't want to be seen as a secretary." Mira said, but I already knew she 'd say that. 

"Well, the rest voted for it. Anyways, we all make important decisions, not only you and me. The "Secretary" post, can't actually be called that. To be honest, I still lead you guys, but in case anything happens to me, you will lead the rest, got it?" I explained, while eyeing the other's reactions. 

They all nodded in approval, and I began to make some plans in my mind. 

"Alright. Right now, we are nine people and an exceed. We can't sit around here all day long, so I suggest we make teams to look for a shelter and food. We should probably exploer the area. I'll make three teams, one of us will stay with Wendy though." I said, while the girls nodded again.

"Team food will be Lisanna and Juvia. Team shelter will be Mirajane and Lucy. Team exploring will be Levy and Evergreen. Cana, Charle and me will stay with Wendy." I said, and dismissed the meeting. 

Lisanna and Juvia went into the firest stretching out in front of us, while Lucy and Mira explored the cliff we fell down for a possible shelter, while Levy and Evergreen went into the forest too. I stayed with Wendy, Charle and Cana. Cana took care of Wendy as much as she could.

"Erza, I have to talk with you." Charle said, gesturing me to follow her. 

Once we were a safe distance from Cana and Wendy so they couldn't hear, Charle continued.. "I had this vision..." 

A/N: Sooo, I'll leave this here, and next chapter we might meet some people :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry for the mistakes... It's 2:41 am here, and I can't see anything right now.. You see, when I swith my lights on, it makes a sound in the hallway that literally everyone in the apartment can hear, so that's not the best idea... :)
Anyway, stay tuned for da next chapter, love ya'll, by-ee c:
--Laura--