CHAPTER 8

🖤 If something happened 🖤

Author's POV

"What is he doing here?" Suga asked.

The members just came back from work and saw Jungkook in the house.

"He's going to live here..." Jina said as she sat down on the chair. The other came sitting one by one ready to eat the dinner.

"What?? Are you serious?!" J-hope exclaimed.

Jungkook felt that the members didn't like him but he couldn't do anything. He just stared at the table blankly.

"Yes, and please respect my decision." She looked at everybody making herself clear.

They started to eat but then someone interrupted their dinner.

"Oh? So we got a new member?"

Jina sighed, looking up to her father who came to sit on the opposite chair from her.

"Annyong-haseyo, the name's Jeon Jungkook" he bowed to the old man.

"Welcome to the house Jungkook..." Mr. Kim smiled at him and then looked at Jina.

She just ignored her father stare and just waited for the maids to bring them the dinner. Jungkook felt awkward by this tension of those two, he just looked down at his hands and played with them.

The maids started to serve the dinner and they began to eat, the guys were still watching every movement of the younger.

-

"Thank you for the food!" They all sais before heading out of The dining room to their own room.

Jungkook walked upstairs to his room, he stepped into his room and closed the door with a sigh.

"I think it wasn't a good idea to be here..." he shook his head and went to the shower.

-

The next day, they all were in the office. Jina in her office with Jungkook, But there was something which bothered her.

"F**k" she cursed and ran her hand into her hair.

Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"Come with me," she said and walked out to the next office of the boys.

"I want all the files about the deals on my table in one hour."

"One hour?? Boss, I think we couldn't make it." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jungkook is here to help you guys, I need to take care of something. I'll be back" after she said that, she ran out of the office to the exit.

Jina's POV

I've got a call from my personal, I need to go to my mom's grave. There was something wrong...

Just by hearing my mom made my blood boiled, so I wanted to be there as soon as possible.

I parked the car and quickly ran to my mom's grave, what I saw made me fell on my knees. All the flowers that I came to give my mom were all cutting, the vases were broken.

A tear ran out of my eye, just by seeing this mess made me want to kill someone.

"I knew that you would come..." I heard I voice behind me so I turned around. It was JB with his members.