Sharing is caring

"Awe you're so cute," Murdoc told 2d cat as he pet him nicely. 2d cat purred in response.

Murdoc completely forgot how much he hated cats. He really loved 2d cat. He didn't care if 2d cat loved him. As long as he could pet 2d cat, murdoc was happy.

Just then, as if Jesus was displeased or something, his butt started vibrating, as well as the sound of War Pigs by Black Sabbath drowning out 2d cat's purrs. Startled, 2d cat jumped away.

Murdoc sighed while picking up his phone, "'ello?"

"Yo, wtf Murdoc! Why haven't you been coming to band practise? It's been a sodding month! Do you have aids or something? Where tf are you?!"

"Bro chill, I'm at home. Nothing's wrong."

"THen wHy haVen't yOu bEEn sHowinG uP?" The voice screeched at a high pitch on the other end.

"Whoa, calm down. I got a cat and I can't stop loving him, he's so precious."

"Wait, really? Omg can we see him?"

"Yea-" Murdoc was interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Hold on," he said as he went to go answer the door.

None other than his band mates, Noodle and Russel, were at the door.

"We came as fast as we could, now let us see that kitty."

A sudden wave of anger filled Murdoc. He didn't want to share 2d cat. 2d cat was his cat and his cat only. He didn't want to admit it, but seeing Noodle and Russel pet his cat made him jealous.

He swiftly made his way to his band mates, who had already let themselves in, and snatched 2d cat from their arms.

"What the heck Murdoc, gimme that cat," Noodle cried as she chased after the green man.

"Yeah man, u gotta share the kitty boy with all of us," Russel added.

"No he's mine, git yer own fren," Murdoc yelled as he darted out the door and into the car. Murdoc turned the car on and dipped faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

"It's a good thing we left those weirdos, now you can be with me," Murdoc turned to 2d cat, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

2d cat just looked at him with a sad face.

"What?"

2d cat looked out the window.

"You think it was wrong to ditch my friends like that?"

2d cat began licking his paw.

"And that they shouldn't have to miss out on petting you?"

2d cat arched his back so he could lick his own butt.

"Wow, such words of wisdom. I guess I can let them meet you, but can we get Taco Bell first?"

2d cat licked his leg in response.

"Yeah, good idea."

So Murdoc pulled into the nearest Taco Bell drive thru to get some of that crunchy shell. But something seemed off. The cashier was green as well.

Could this be?

Cucumber boi?

To be continued...