Chapter 23

This is Jax! This is the cutest picture of him I could find! Not!

     Jax:

     I rolled over and felt the sun on my face and felt cold,like something's missing...I turned my head and found the missing piece of the puzzle,Baileys gone,classy. Leaving a drunk dude alone,well I guess I'll see her later and thank her for staying with me...I guess. I sat up and immediately felt my head pounding,shit, I cracked my head and saw a glass of water with painkillers and a note from Bailey,I took the painkillers and gulped then down with the water and read the note carefully. Whoa,when did I say I wanted to fuck her? I mean I do...but when? Why? All of the events from last night came flooding back to me,oh fuck! I can't believe I said all of those things! She probably thinks I want her,well I do but she doesn't need to know that! Im in deep shit! I set the note down and put on a black fitted t-shirt and joggers and slipped on my tennis shoes and stuffed the note in my pocket and grabbed my phone and keys and headed to Baileys house,this is going to be awkward.

       I hopped into my car and drove off,arriving at Baileys house quickly and turned my car off and getting out,heading to the door and ringing the doorbell. I turned around and waited with my hands shoved in my pockets just as I heard the door open.

          "Jax? What're you doing here?" Bailey rubbed her eyes,aww she's adorable when she's sleepy,Bailey's hair was messed up and she was still in her pj's which consisted of spandex and a tank top,well girls call them camisoles...oh well who gives a fuck? Bailey stopped running her eyes and now they're just big and bright doe eyes that are to die for.

       "I wanted to apologize for the way I acted last night,I am so fucking sorry I said all of that to you,but in my defense I was drunk. But still...I'm sorry I kept saying we should fuck." I coughed as I scratched my neck and waited for her to respond...she seemed shocked.

       "Wow...Jax Collins is actually apologizing to me,what a surprise," Bailey shook her head, "Come on in." Bailey opened the door wider and walked into the kitchen to search for painkillers.

      "Thanks for the pills and water,I needed that." I said as I shut the door and went into the kitchen as she tippy toed to reach the glasses. Bailey huffed and jumped up on the counter and grabbed a glass and set it down before jumping down and filling it with water and opened a cabinet,getting painkillers.

       "No problem,I was afraid you wouldn't be able to get any because the headache would be a bitch so I got them for you before I left." Bailey took two and popped them into her mouth and gulped them down with water and put the pills back before turning around and drinking the rest of her water.

        "Yeah,the headache was a bitch,it hurt like hell." I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes before focusing my attention on the gorgeous girl who's still half asleep,who's standing right in front of me.

       "Well maybe you shouldn't have drank that much." Bailey smirked as she ran her hand through her hair and sighed before looking at me,her eyes shining in the morning light that's filtering in through the window,she's drop dead gorgeous.

"Maybe...it seems like I'm always making mistakes,right?" I smiled as I looked down.

"Well...everyone makes mistakes,I know I do and did." Bailey shrugged as she leaned against the counter with her hands gripping the side of the counter.

"Yeah,you're right...I always make mistakes and they never end well." I admitted as Bailey hopped up on the counter top and sat there.

"Me.too." Bailey gave me a small smile and nodded,how can one girl make me so crazy? She has no idea how much I want to show her how crazy she makes me,it's really bugging me how much I can't show her...she won't let me! I really want to though. Bailey kept staring at me while I did the same,loving the way the light shined on her hair and the way the light hit her eyes just right...and her skin glowed,everything about her is just so perfect,she's like an angel...I know she's supposed to be the bad girl but I can see that she's not that bad on the inside,in fact she's a soft person who's broken and fragile and on the surface she's tough.