seven ✌ victory dances

michael had decided that he would take florence on a stargazing date. he found that cliche was their thing and what was more cliche than stargazing? the only issue was that it was wednesday and florence never stayed out past 8 on a school night- she had to get up early the next day!

"c'mon flor, please? just this once? it'll be super cute and romantic and we just have to do this."  michael rambled on in an attempt to convince flor, but florence wasn't liking the idea of staying out late the day before a history test.

"michael you know i don't do anything after the sun sets on a school night." michael looked at her with pleading eyes, and flor sighed. "i just don't know mikey..."

"i promise i'll buy you ice cream after school if you agree to this. i'll even make you a cd with all of our songs on it flower!" and florence, being the hopeless romantic she is, began to cave in.

staying out late once couldn't be that bad, she thought. and with a sigh, florence agreed. and so, michael being michael, he did a victory dance in the middle of the crowded high school hallway. try as she may, florence could not surpress the fit of giggles that escaped her lips as she watched her boyfriend make a fool of himelf.

"michael! oh my god mikey people are staring! stop it!" she could not stop laughing.

"why, am i embarrassing you?" michael stopped to smirk at her. florence shook her head furriously; she was just so in love with mikey, nothing he possibly did could make her feel ashamed or embarrassed.

"no, but you should feel embarrassed." michael laughed because flor was just too damn adorable- how could he feel anything other than joy when the love of his life had agreed to break her rules just to go on a date with him?!

the pink haired boy (well pink haired for now- who knows what color his hair would be next week) embraced the smaller girl in a tight hug.

"i love you, flor," he whispered as if the whole school wasn't staring right at them.

"i love you, mikey." and then he tilted her chin up and gave her a taste of the stars they'd be watching together that night.

flor couldn't possibly be happier.

...oKAY OKAY OKAY SO THEY FINALLY INTERACTED???? I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE HOW THIS TURNED OUT AND IM JUST SO GLAD THEY'RE GOING ON A DATE NEXT CHAPTER UGH

okay i'm done fangirling over my own story omfg i hate myself

but the bad news is i start school tomorrow [boooo] and i have volleyball practice til 5 everyday so i probably won't be updating monday through thursday :((((

bUT ILL TRY AS HARD AS I CAN OK I PROMISe

i love you guys, lex

ps- FLORCHAEL OR FLOREY?