nine ✌ forever and ever

it was 8:01 when michael made it to flor's house and he was not happy. how could he be late to their first date?!?!?

"oh my god i'm so sorry flower!! i promise i tried to be on time, i really did! oh my god i feel terrible, oh my god i'm so so sorry" michael was so busy apologizing he hadn't even greeted florence properly.

"michael what are you talking about, you aren't even late" florence giggled. mike stared at her like she had three heads.

"flor, it's eight o' two, i told you i'd be here at eight!!" he sighed exasperatedly, whispering curse words under his breath.

flor just shook her head with a goofy grin on her face. "hey mikey?" 

"yeah?"

flor's smile widened before she spoke, "your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" and she kissed michael to shut him up. when they pulled apart, michael's head fell lazily onto flor's shoulder, his cotton-candy hair tickling her neck. flor giggled, "mikey that tickles!"

michael smiled into her shoulder. "you look hot flower" he whispered in her ear, and florence shivered as his breath hit her skin. "let's go" he took her hand, and so they left.

----

michael drove flor out to a deserted field on the edge of town, one where they wouldn't be bothered. every time florence would look out the window, mike would check his hair in the rear-view mirror. he didn't know why he bothered really, he knew flor would love him anyways. it's just, he loved florence sososo much that he just wanted to look his absolute best for her- only she deserved it.

when they finally arrived, michael ran out of the car so fast that he tripped over his own feet and fell flat on his face before he could make it to the other side of the car to open florence's door.

flor gasped, "oh my gosh mikey, are you okay?!" she was by his side before he could react. michael groaned.

"i was supposed to be a gentleman and open the door for you! why can't i do anything right" michael's little pout filled flor's chest with a heart breaking sense of sadness, and she could not stand to see him upset.

"awe mikey! don't be sad, i don't care if you don't open the door for me! it's me and you no matter what! forever, remember?" flor really really really wanted michael to smile, so she said what she knew would do the trick, "and hey, if you were a vegetable, you'd be a cutecumber."

michael looked up at flor, a newly found spark in his eyes. he got up and hugged her tight, "i love you flower, forever and ever." and for the second time that night, he grabbed her hand and walked her towards their date.

--

um sO I DIDNT WRITE THE ACTUAL DATE AND YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ME BUT HEY ITs something and i'm going to try to start writing more often now that volleyball season is over okAy I prOMISE.

love you guys!!

-lex