Love 16

Leo winced as he tried to sit up from the bed. Confused as how he got here in the first place. "Leo you need to stay laying down," Donnie said pushing him back down gently. He soften his pillow and pulled the cover over him while asking, "How do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?"

"No why?" Leo asked trying to remember what happen. It hit him like a bucket of ice his body started to trembled. "Leo it's okay he's not here. He went to the store." Donnie tried to comfort him. He stuttered out, "W..hen..will...he..he..um..be...b..ack."

"He left a few minutes ago he should be back any minute now he said he ca-,"Donnie stopped answering his T-Phone he held one finger up then pulled away and told him, "I'll be right back okay. Just outside the door if you need anything just call okay." Donnie patted his knee then walked out.

"Hey," Donnie said into the phone.

"I'm on my way back I have the things you. Is Leo awake yet?" Raph asked him pulling up his coat.

"Yeah he's awake. but I don't think it's a good time for you to see him. Let me explain to him on whats going on before you come talk to him," Donnie replied to Raph.

"Okay I understand. Could you also try to look up a cure or hack into the Krang and see what it is?" Raph asked him walking into an abandon ally. He crouched down setting the things beside him as he lifted the man hole cover.

"I'll see what I can do," Donnie hung up with that.

"Donnie can you bring me some water please!" Leo shouted from the lab. Donnie chucked and headed to the kitchen.

---

Raph sighed he jumped into the sewer and made his way back him. Halfway there he got a pounding headache. "I will not give up so easily," Animal growled trying to regain control.

"Neither will I," Raph stated holding his head.

"When I gain control once more the blue banded turtle will get what he deserves," Animal laughed. Raph pushed him back and began walking again. "I won't let you I will do anything to keep it from happening if I can. Even if it means dying."

_--------_--------_

Shout out to a friend that came up with Animal. Horses2468 has been a great friend with her inspirational words I also want to give another shout out to another friend CarlyGermanShepherd whose work and words inspired.

Horese2468 Booyakasha!!

Carlygeremansherd Cowabunga!!

On to the next chapter shall we.