TMNT THE I LOVE YOU CHAPTER 18

WARNING:TCEST AND FUTURE VOILENCE(DONT LIKE DONT READ)
PAIRS:ANIMAL/LEO/DON/ANIMAL
SUMMARY:THE ANIMAL IS BACK IN CONTROL
THE ANIMAL IS EVIL PART OF RAPH
@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@

    "leo,raph will be here to talk to you and explain thins"said donnie trying to keep leo calm."o..o.ok...okay"stutterd leo afriad of the idea of being alone with raph right now."alright let me go get him i will be right back"said don walking out the lab to retrive raph.
-
"come on raph"said don
  "no i dont think he is ready to see me"said raph backing away from the lab,only to be stop by a massive headache grabing his head in his hands then falling to his knees. "raph,raph whats wrong"asked a worried don wondering why raph was holding his head in his hands."where's leo"asked animal still on the ground trying to get control again."raph"called don already walking back to the lab."donnie listen to me go to your lab and lock it now"plead raph before everything went black he saw don dash to the safety of his lab.

 rushing to the lab,before he could make it he got taclked from behind,turning around and sturggling from being pin by the animal/raph."stop struggling or else"warned animal while smiling when done looked up and growled at him then contine to stuggle."last warning" he whispered close to dons ear making him stop but wimpered when he look at animal eyes which were filled with lust. seeing the look on don face made him smile all the more,"whats the matter"husked animal becoming aroused by donnie who was shacking from fear.

"donnie are you ok"asked leo walking out of the lab, but froze when he saw raph on top of don."look at what we have here,you know donnie and raph where trying to keep me away from you right"said animal still pining don,looking down at don then up at leo "i think i should teach donnie-boy here a lesson"said animal chuckling when he smelt fear on both of them."NO! leave my brother alone."said leo taking a shacking step toward animal."do you want to take his place"teased animal tighting his grip on donnie making him wimpered and stop stuggling then look up at leo "don't do it leo go back to the lab"commanded donnie trying to stop his older brother from making this choice."i...um..y.y..y....yes"stutterd leo trembling with pure fear of the choice he mad,"alright then come to alpha omega"commanded animal geting off of don and sitting on a chair patting his lap."ok"whispered leo walking over to animal and sat on his lap nimbling his neck out of pure fear he'd be punish if he do something wrong. "good boy" comment animal while smiling at how leo obeyed,then slid his hand down leo body to his ass and started groping it."blow me"commanded animal "b..b...but i d.d.don't k....know h..ho...how"explain leo looking down,"then don will blow me and you will ride him"commanded animal motioning donnie over to him.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ALRIGHT FINISH TIME FOR CHAPTER 19 YA YAYAYA
EMPIRE BY SHARIKA

BOOYAKASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COWABUNGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!