Chapter 1: The Beginning

It was a beautiful day in Tokyo. People are walking through the busy streets, either enjoying their day or going to work. A woman was at the cafe, enjoying her coffee and reading her book peacefully. Her name is Leona. She's a beautiful young woman with long red hair in a braid and brown eyes, wearing a ripped black shirt with a black bandeau, a silver heart locket, a snake armband, a silver ring, black bracelets, blue slightly ripped pants with a black belt, and converse. Every man in Tokyo wants to date her, but she refuses because she wants to be with someone for who she is, not for her looks, or her unusual hair.

Leona is reading her book, minding her own business, soon enough, Leona smiled a put a bookmark in the page she was reading, throwing her empty coffee cup in the trash, Leona made her way through the streets and as the sun began to set, she made it to an rundown old mansion. Leona knocks on the door, a few seconds later, the door opened and reveal two young children, a boy and girl both are wearing clothes that looks like they're from a fairytale. Their names are Vega and Altair.

 Their names are Vega and Altair

"Hello princess. How was your day?" Vega said as Leona walked inside, Altair closed behind her. "It's fine as usual, and Vega, you and Altair don't need to be so formal to me, you two can just call me by my name." Leona said with a warm smile, "Sorry prin-Leona." Vega said with a smile, "Force of habit, we can't help it."

"I understand." Leona said, "Are my parents here?" "Your mother is in the living room and your father is still in the heavens, working." Altair said as the three made their way to the living room. "My dad's still working?" Leona said in surprised, "He usually doesn't like working, he would hang around in the living room to spend time with mom." "Well he is the king." Vega said, "And you and your mother are the queen and princess, so he has responsibilities as king."

Leona isn't a normal person, she's actually a demigoddess since her mother is a human and her father is a god, and she's a princess in the heavens. Like on earth, the male gods wants to be with her, but only for her unusual hair and eyes, or as her status as the princess and heir to the throne, not as herself. They entered the living room, saw a woman and three men. The woman is wearing a blue dress with a bow on her left side of her waist, her name is Kyoko. 

The man next to her has neck-length golden blond hair and golden eyes, he wears a white uniform with gold outline, a white shirt shirt and white cravat and a band on his right upper arm. His name is Teorus, he is a member of the Department of Wishes, where the gods grant human wishes. The second man has slightly messy brown hair and brown eyes, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline, white gloves and a black with gold outline band on his upper left arm. 

His name is Dui, he is a member of the Department of Punishments, where the gods punished the humans for their sins. And the last man has neck-length brown hair tied in a half-up and gray eyes, he wears black and white uniform with gold outline with the sleeves pushed up, bracelets on his right wrist, his white shirt with the collar opened, and a simple leather necklace with a blue jewel, and a black with gold outline band on his upper left arm. His name is Ichthys, he is also in the Department of Punishments.