Chapter 3: Meeting a new friend

Leona screams as she flew in the vortex, she doesn't know how long she's been falling, but she did know is that she saw a light up ahead. Leona yelps as she got out of the vortex and landed on the ground with a loud thud, hitting her head hard. "Uhhh...." Leona groans in pain as her vision blurs, and losing consciousness, but not before she heard footsteps and a figure ran up to her, she could've sworn she saw that figure has bright red hair.

Moments later, Leona slowly opens her eyes, she slowly sat up as she rubs her head. "Uhh... wha... what happened?" Leona mutters under her breath. She saw she's in a simple bedroom. "Where am I?" the door opens and Leona saw a young woman in clothes she never seen before, to her surprise she has red hair too, just like her! Except she has green eyes.

 "Where am I?" the door opens and Leona saw a young woman in clothes she never seen before, to her surprise she has red hair too, just like her! Except she has green eyes

"Oh, your awake!" the woman says happily as she place a cup on the drawer next to her bed, "I'm so glad, I'm just here to check on you." "Where am I?" Leona asked as she sat on the edge of the bed. "You're in my guestroom. You're perfectly safe here. My name is Shirayuki. What's your name?" The woman, Shirayuki, introduce herself, "My name is Leona." Leona responses, realizing Shirayuki is a nice human. "Nice to meet you, Leona." "Likewise." "I've never seen clothes like that before." Shirayuki said while pointing at Leona's clothes. "Oh, uhh..." Leona tried to come up with something since she can't tell Shirayuki the truth.

"I... don't remember." Leona lies, not knowing what else to say, "Wait, how did you find me?" "I found you outside of Tanburun while I was looking for herbs, I heard something and I found you on the ground, looks like you hit your head pretty hard." Shirayuki explains as Leona rubs the back of her head. "That would explains the headache." Leona said, "I brought some tea for you." Shirayuki said as she points at the cup, she grabs the cup and hands it to Leona. Leona grabs it and takes a sip.

"Mmm, taste really good." Leona said with a smile. "Thank you." "Your welcome." Shirayuki said with a smile, "I guess I should be on my way, but I don't know where to go." "If you like, you can stay here." Shirayuki offers, "Huh? Are you sure?" Leona asked in surprise, "I don't want to be a burden." "It's fine. Besides, it gets a little lonely here since my grandparents passed away."

"I'm sorry for your loss." Leona said sadly, knew humans are mortals and can't live forever. "It's fine. This can be your room, your bag is next to you. This room isn't much, but this is all I have." Shirayuki said, Leona smiles at her and said, "I think it's perfect." Shirayuki smiles back, "Well, I should let you rest, then you can make yourself right at home. If you need anything, just let me know." "OK. Thanks." Leona said as Shirayuki walks out and close the door.

Leona notice her messenger bag on the ground, next to her bed. She sets her tea on the table, grabs her bag and sets it on her bed, she opens it to check if everything she has are still inside, she's relieved to see her phone, tablet, laptop, chargers, and make-up are still there. Leona knew she can't use her phone, tablet or laptop because she knew internet doesn't exist in this timeline since there's no wall plug, not to mention the clothes her new friend is wearing is different from hers.

Especially her father and her friends doesn't even know how to use technology since there's none in the heavens, only her mother does. Leona snaps her fingers and instantly her phone, tablet and laptop has internet and the batteries doesn't go out, except her phone doesn't have a phone signal, "Well that's just super." Leona grumbles, clearly not happy. "No phone signal. Maybe that vortex Crow and Servillah cast must've messed up my powers a bit. Great."

Leona puts her phone away and saw a photo her mother let her have: it was a wedding picture of her parents.

She frowns sadly when she saw it. She really wants to go home, but she doesn't know which timeline she's in. "I doubt even Teo knows where I am, and that's saying something because he's the master of time."

Leona looks through the window to see that night has fallen and the stars are out. She stands up, walks towards the window and opens the window and leans against it, looking at the stars.

"I hope I could go home soon." Leona said, knowing it'll be a long time before she can finally go home.