Moose is Angry

A/n: Gonna write more Crowley into the story because I miss him and... well who doesn't like Crowley? Also, thank you so much for over 100 reads! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, I have finals this week, but afterwards I'll switch to a regular schedule.
~
Dean's POV
I followed Sam, Cowley, and Rowena down the dark hallways, wishing I was anywhere else. Being back in hell was my worst nightmare, but I was doing it for (y/n). The past month had been spent trying to get her out, and it hadn't been easy. Crowley wasn't willing to let her go, but after he realized that we needed more hunters to fight the Darkness, he agreed to let her go.

Sam was getting visibly anxious as we kept walking, and he finally said, "Wait, this the way to Lucifer's cage." It wasn't a question, he knew it was, and Crowley hesitated to answer. "Yes, I thought it would be better to put her cage next to his."

Sam stopped walking and looked at Crowley, "What?" he asked angrily. I knew that look, Crowley was about to get his ass bEAt. Apparently Crowley was thinking the same thing, "Calm down Moose, they're not in the same cage! He can't touch her!" he quickly retorted.

Sam seemed only slightly relieved, "Lucifer can torture you without touching you, TRUST ME, I know!" I remembered Sam's time with Hallucifer and felt a burst of anger towards Crowley. "What the hell were you thinking, you dick, putting her next to HIM? Knowing him, he'll find a way to get out, and then he'd kill all of us! He's less dangerous by himself, that's why God put him in the cage in the first place! Didn't you ever think of that?!"

Crowley looked irritated, "Of course I thought of that, that's why they're in separate cages, dumbass! He can't reach into another cage! Now let's stop wasting my bloody time and go get your sister!" He quickly continued walking down the hall, and we followed, still wary of what was ahead.

I pictured what we would find once we got there, my imagination summoning images of (y/n) being scarred from endless torture laying, broken, in the cell. As we got closer to the cage, I prepared myself for the very worst.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice Sam stop in front of me. I ran into his back, but he didn't notice. "What's wrong? I can't see over your giant moose head." Sam didn't respond, he only moved to the side slightly so that I could see the cages.

What I saw shocked me more than anything else I could've imagined, it was worse than I'd ever thought to prepare for. (Y/n) was sitting against the bars separating the cages, talking to HIM, smiling, and laughing.