Prologue

Red Love (Kuroko no Basuke: Akashi Seijuro Fanfiction)

By Tina Nguyen

Copyright © 2014 Tina Nguyen

All Rights Reserved

Ai's Pov

I started to walk through the doors of Rakuzan High. It was a very classy and elite school. I had only gotten into this school with a scholarship. My best friend who was super smart was going to attend Rakuzan High with me. She had also gotten in by a scholarship also.

We started to walk down the hall and found loads of people crowded around the board that showed us our schedule for the day. I huffed and blew a strand of hair out of my face. I started to walk into the crowd with my best friend. "Excuse me!" I pushed people out of my way to get through. Good thing I was small so I could squeeze in between people.

I sighed in relief as I was in front of the board. We had math first. I huffed in annoyance. I hate math.

After looking at my schedule, I pushed my way out of the crowd again. My friend was waiting for me. I sighed. "Let's go, Ayami. We have math first." She nodded and smiled. "Yes! I love math!" I rolled my eyes. "I don't understand why you like math. I hate it." She rolled her eye and stuck her tongue out at me. "Well I love it so deal with it." I rolled my eyes again and smiled. "Whatever."

We started to walk to our first class which was math. Ayami slid the door open and revealed our classmates. They all looked like they were from wealthy families. Ayami started to walk in and I followed her. We both sat next to each other. Which was good, because I didn't have to awkwardly make friends with my desk neighbor.

Although, to my left was a guy who's hair was red. What was unique about him was that one of his eyes were red while the other was yellow. I found it quite attractive. I took a interest in him.

The guy turned and looked at me. My face flushed with redness as our eyes locked together. I immediately looked away so there wasn't anymore awkward tension between us.

Our class had started and throughout the whole class period, I felt like that guy's eyes were staring into my soul. I slightly glanced at him and saw that he was staring right at me. It gave me the chills. Why is he staring at me? He's been staring all throughout class!

Ilooked away and tried to ignore him. I gave my full attention to our teacher who was teaching us about random crap that I will never need in life.

After class, I tried to grab my stuff quickly so I could get away from him. I feel a bad aura from him while he was staring at me. I was about to leave onto a felt a hand on my shoulder. I felt chills run down my spine at that person's touch.

I slowly turned around to face the person.

It was him.

"W-what do you need?" I stuttered out of nervousness. His face was emotionless and kept on staring at me with his eyes locking with mine. "Suki.." He said. I gave him a confused look. "Who?" Who is this Suki that he speaks of? I pulled his hand off of my shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else. I need to leave now." I said. I tried to turn around, but was held back by him grabbing both of my shoulders. He pinned me to the wall that was near us. My eyes widened at his sudden actions.

"You are Suki.. My Suki.." My eyes widened at his words. "I'm not this Suki. My name is Ai." I said. "You are her." He suddenly touched my long black strands of hair. "The same hair, the same eyes, the same everything! You are her!" He said. My eyes widened and I pushed him off of me. "I'm sorry, but I need to go." I immediately ran out of the classroom and up to the rooftop.