Chapter 8

Ai's Pov

I ran back home. I immediately ran up to my room. I locked my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed. I was smiling.

I felt so relieved. He didn't love her. That meant I still had a chance. I was so happy. I took out my phone and started to dial Akashi's number. After two rings he picked up.

"Why did you call, Suki?"

"I just wanted us to hang out." I said trying to hold back the excitement in my voice.

I heard him sigh through the phone. My eyebrows knitted together. "Are you busy?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"Oh..." I said trying to sound a bit sad.

"I'll hang out with you tomorrow." He said. I smiled.

"Okay, bye bye!" I said. Then he hung up.

I sighed and threw my phone somewhere on my bed. What a boring Saturday.. I soon grabbed my phone again and dialed my best friend's number.

"Moshi, moshi." Ayami answered.

"I'm bored~" I sighed.

"Gosh, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing great!" I let out my excitement.

"Really?"

"Yeah, can I come over?" I asked.

"Hmm, sure."

"Okay, I'll be going." I said.

"Okay see you." Then I hung up. I got up from my bed and went over to my closet. It was warm outside, so I just grabbed some black jeans and a white blouse which had it's sleeves cut off. I quickly put it on.

Then I put on some makeup, because I wanted to look decent.

Once, I was finished I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs. My parents weren't home so I didn't care. I hopped onto the bus that would take me to my destination. I got out my headphones and put then on. The song 'Tokyo Eki' was still on so I played it. I was in love with the song.

I stared out at the window. I wasn't paying attention to the things outside, until something caught my eye.

A girl.

My eyes widened. She looked exactly like me. The same hair, the same face, the same everything!

Could that be Suki?

Ha! That couldn't be! She's gone!

Are my eyes just playing with me?

I kept on thinking about that mysterious girl. It couldn't be her. Soon, the bus stopped which it meant that we were there. I quickly got off of the bus. I huffed and started to head to Ayami's house. I just couldn't get that girl out of my head. She was bugging me so much.

I soon arrived at Ayami's house. I pressed her door bell. Immediately Ayami opened the door. She smiled and I gave her a slight smile. She gestured for me to come in. It seemed like her parents weren't home. "Lets go to my room." I nodded and we headed upstairs to her room.

She shut the door behind her. I casually sat on her bed. She stood in front of me and folded her arms. "So why is everything 'so great'?" She asked.

I smiled. "I met with Haru earlier." She gestured for me to continue. "She told me some real big stuff." I took a big breath. Haru was getting annoyed because I was taking too long to tell her.

"She told me that Akashi doesn't really love Suki. Suki and Akashi were in an arranged marriage. Actually, Akashi hated her, but Suki was in love with Akashi. Suki, she did not die in a car accident, but she committed suicide. When Akashi found out, he soon felt guilty and made himself believe that he was in love with her. He really isn't in love with her, but he is just blind with guilt in his mind." I explained.

Ayami's jaw was about to drop to the floor. She was shocked. "Really?" She managed to say. I nodded and laid back on her bed.

"I'm just relieved..I'm relieved that I know that I still have a chance."

"But, why are you still acting like Suki?" Ayami asked. I sighed. "It's the only way to help Akashi. To make him realize that he does not love her." I answered. Ayami folded her arms again. "But what about when he finds out you aren't Suki?" She asked.

I closed my eyes.

What would I do?

How would I make him fall in love with me?

Would he hate me?

"Ai!"

My eyes shot open. "Geez.." Ayami rolled her eyes. "Sorry.." I sweat dropped. "I was just thinking."

Ayami sighed. "You're always thinking." I rolled my eyes at her. "It's not like you don't think either!" I said.

"I saw a girl."

Ayami tilted her head looking confused. "A girl?" I nodded.

"She looked exactly like me, but I don't know who she is." I said sounding frustrated. Ayami's eyes widened. "Could it be Suki?" She asked. I sighed. "How could it be? She's gone remember.."

Ayami pressed her lips together. "But what if she's not gone..?"

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing.

"HA! How could she still be alive?"

"I know right! I'm crazy.."

We laughed for at least a minute before calming ourselves down. I wiped a tear from my eye, because I laughed so hard. "Lets just get that girl off our minds for a bit." Ayami said. I nodded agreeing with her. I need to stop thinking about these things or I'll become depressed again.. 

"Do you want to stay over?" Ayami suggested. I smiled and nodded. "That'll be great!" I gave her a big smile. "My parents are out of town so..." Ayami had a mischievous look on her face. "We can do whatever we want!" She yelled throughout the house. 

 I smirked at her. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving.." As if on que, my stomach growled really loud. Me and Ayami bursted out laughing again. "I'll go get snacks." Ayami said and ran out of her room, leaving me alone. 

I laid on her bed and closed my eyes once again. 

For some reason, that girl was on my mind once again. It was annoying. I really wanted to know who she was. 

Why do I have a feeling that it's....

Suki? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished the chapter! I have no school for a week! WOOH! ^_^ In America, we have Thanksgiving break right now! So I will try to update everyday on my stories, because I love you guys <3 ^_^ Please vote and comment!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you for reading!

-Author~san

***

CONTACT ME! ^_^

Snapchat: tina_nguyen1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)

Personal Instagram: www.instagram.com/_heyitstina1320_

Kik: TinaNguyen_1320 (tell me you're from Wattpad)