Kids POV and Khalil

London's POV

Yeah its about time we get a point of view up in this book. Anyways its been exactly two minutes since we left the house and already my irratating little brother is crying.

London: UGHHHHHHH SHUT UP JAIRUS!!!!!!! YOU CRY TO MUCH!!!!!!

Jairus cries even harder.

Khalil: London quiet down. He is probably hungry.

Khalil makes 5 bottles for the road and 1 for Jairus.

Khalil: Now Essence, Samiyah, and London start singing, Ray Jr. and Aaron you dance.

Kids: Okay.

They huddle in a group to decide which song they're gonna sing.

Essence: 1.2.3. go

Samiyah: Do you remember what he said

All: I do he told you he'd never ever hurt you.

Samiyah: Ohhhh here we go again another

All: Break up make up when you gonna

Samiyah: Wake up.

All: I'm gonna be the one to call him out look how many time's he let you down when's he gonna learn to be a real man. I'll be the one to say your beautiful one more word he never said at all

Essence: I'm just saying you need to go, Forget that boy forget that boy you a bad boy ain't good enough for you your holding back tears in your eyes bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you. He'll never realize what he's got until its gone

London: And he'll lose you forever

All: Girl you'll be alright forget that boy!!!!!

London: Girl don't you know he set the tone.

All: I'll make you stop that fight back he won't get away with that.

London: Look who's ringing up your phone.

All: You wanna call back, leave that, ain't nobody got time for that.

Essence: Its funny how the tables turn When he's the one that's left at home. You'll find your own real man and girl

All: Forget that boy forget that boy you know a bad boy ain't good enough for you. Your holding back tears in your eyes bad boy wanna fight but I never see him fighting for you. He'll never realize what he's got until its gone and he'll lose you forever girl you'll be alright foget that boy. ( gco)

      Boy by Little Mix

Khalil: Wait wait wait.... your singing the wrong type of music. I have to admit that was awesome but you need to sing a slow song.

The kids huddle together again and start singing again.

Essence: Scene two song two action.

Samiyah: I am the diamond you left in the dust. I am the future you lost in the past. Seems like I never compared. Wouldn't notice if I disappear. You stole the love that I saved for myself. And I watched you give it to somebody else. But these scars no longer I hide. I found the light you shut inside. Couldn't love me if you tried. Am I still not good enough? Am I still not worth that much I'm sorry for the way my life turned out sorry for the smile I'm wearing now.  Guess I'm still not good enough.

London: Does it burn, knowing I used all the pain? Does it hurt knowing your fuel to my flame. Don't look back, don't need your regrets. Thank God you left my love behind. Couldn't change me if you tried.

Essence: Am I still not good enough? Am I still not worth that much I'm sorry for the way my life turned out sorry for the smile I'm wearing now. Guess I'm still not good enough. Realease your curse. 'Cause I know my worth. Those wounds you made.

London: Are gone you ain't seen nothing yet. Your love wore thin. And I'd never win.

Samiyah: You want the best so sorry that's clearly not me. This is all I can be.

All: Am I still not good enough? Am I still not worth that much? I'm sorry for the way my life turned out, sorry for the smile I'm wearing now. Guess I'm still not good enough.

   Good Enough also by: Little Mix

Khalil: Uhmmm that was better just not the song I was thinking about.

Aaron: Look I don't mean to be rude. * says while breathing hard.* but *gasp* Raquan and I worked our butts off dancing.

Rayquan: And if that's not what you wanted then how come Jairus is sleep????

Khalil looks down then back up.

Khalil clears his throat.

Khalil: Nevermind.. Brilliant work children brilliant just wonderful.

The kids take a bow then collapse on the floor.

Khalil: Alright lets get going to Disney Land.

*Silence*

Khalil: Hello?????

*Silence*

Khalil looks at the kids and sees there knocked out.

Khalil: Well damn!!!!! Damn it that means I have to put them in the car, pack their suitcases, and make lunch. Oh wait I forgot their suitcases are already packed.

20 minutes later.......

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me stop this turn up party and get going.