Kids POV Still

Essence: Finally!!!! We never get a point of view it's always the adults POV. Like sheez don't nobody wanna know about yall boring life. Anyways...... I woke up like 3 hours after we got into thus car and I am super bored.

Essence: Man Uncle Khalil can you turn on the music????

Khalil: What the?????!!!! When did you wake up???

Essence: Does that really matter???

Khalil: Whatever.

He turned up the music and " All About The Bass " was on.

Essence: Because you know I'm all about the bass bout the bass no trouble I'm all about the bass bout the bass no trouble I'm all about the bass bout the bass. Yeah its pretty clear i ain't no size two ( holds up two fingers) but I can shake it shake it like I'm supposed to do. Cause i got that boom boom that all the boys chase all the right junk in all the right places. I see them magazines working that photo shop we know that ( pauses) come on now make it stop.

Aaron: Essence please shut up!!!!

London: Hey this is a good jam!!!!

Raquan: Not hardly.

Samiyah: Man you just a hater.

All kids: Because you know I'm all about that base bout that bass no trouble I'm all about that bass bout that bass no trouble.

Khalil: Well we will be at Disney Land in 45 minutes kids.

Kids: Yay!!!!!

45 minutes later they nake.it there and hop out. Next chapter will be about there trip in Disney Land. I kno its short but its a teaser chapter and its late at night. Not really but whatever.