Chapter 10: Grandfather Wild History

Ye Qingge was shocked by his own thoughts. She had a cold sweat on her back. It was impossible she suppressed the suspicion in her heart. However, a seed was quietly hidden planted.

    When the old lady saw her son, she said, "Well, I said that you will keep it secret. You can check it with such a big fanfare. Can you find out? Or don't be a good snake,"

    Ye father frowned. "What about the mother, what do you want?"

    The old lady looked at him and said, "This matter is still handed over to the mother and daughter to check it. You should not intervene. If you want to check it, you should check it in secret. You can't let people know."

    With the old lady, Master Ye said, "Oh, this son listens to his mother,"

    Then I turned to Zhao Shidao. "You have worked hard for a few years. Hey, why don't you tell the husband earlier, why can you check it for you, can you have any clues now?"

    Zhao just shook her head. "I have been checking for a few years, and there are still no clues. So even if I can solve the poison, I am afraid of playing the grass."

    Zhao’s words have long been opposed to Ye Qingge. Although she wanted to say that she only knows it today, she thought of Ye Qingge’s embarrassment and she resisted it. She did not say the truth.

    Ye Qingge has been observing the face of this Ye Ye, she does not know if it is because of her heart, she will feel that her father was a little relieved when he heard that he had not detected it for several years, although There was no expression on the surface, but Ye Qingge saw that her father’s eyes seemed to be moving two times quickly. This must have been suspected in her heart, so there would be such an illusion.

    Hurry up and push down the suspicions in her heart. Her mother is the prostitute of Shangshufu in the Ministry of Housing. The Ministry of Finance is in charge of financial, taxation, and screening. The military corps of the Ministry of Military Affairs is also transferred by the Ministry of the Family. How is her father? Will you do this kind of thing that is not good for you?

    Just listen to Ye Laodao, "You will continue to check. If there is any suspicious thing, I will see who will dare to shoot you."

    Ye Qingge really can't help but interject the words, "Why do you say that the mother has no scorpion, who benefits the most in this house?"

    Master Ye listened to her and asked her face. "This is a matter for adults. What do you like with a young lady?"

    Ye Qingge is not afraid of him and he said, "Oh, my daughter is twelve years old this year. Naturally, I have to learn more from this girl. Otherwise, after my daughter married someone, she was poisoned by a cow, a ghost, and a daughter. Who is crying,"

    Ye father is obviously impatient. He has always disliked this daughter. She dared to talk back to herself in the four daughters. Which of hers is not a clever and sensible person, knows the book, and is very proficient in the chess and calligraphy. How is she? The prostitute is so arrogant.

    Zhao’s listening to it is also a pain in her heart. She must give this person out and let her daughter learn more, so that married people will not be bullied.

    Ye Yefu frowned. "Who is the niece of Shangshufu who is in the Ministry of War?"

    Ye Qingge immediately said, "Mother is still a niece of Shangshufu, who is not the same as someone who dares to murder?"

    Ye father has been obviously impatient, and the mouth directly said "that is not the same,"

    This is the second song of Qing Ye, but there is no feeling wrong. Her father really knows something, but she does not remind her. This makes the fire of Ye Qingge’s heart come up, and it returns to the kind of mouthful tone of the past. Is it different? Do I want to say that the Shangshu Shangshu is more powerful than the Hushang Department’s book? Or is the household secretary’s book not teaching the privacy of the mother’s family, will the mother be poisoned?”

    "You, you, this villain, I am mad at me, it is unreasonable!"

    The old lady next to me also secretly frowned. She thought that this hoe was changed. I didn’t expect it to be such a savage temper. Even her father dared to slam, it was not like it.

    Zhao also hurriedly urged Ye Laodao, "Master, Qingge children are also nervous, so the lord does not want to move, knowing that the lord is distressed by the two mothers, the master is relieved, and the whole body will not be embarrassed."

    Ye father was originally fired by Ye Qing, and when he heard her say this, he would press the fire down. "You can do it yourself. I will go to the study room tonight, and you will have a rest soon."

    Then I looked at the old lady and saw the old lady looking at him with some sadness. He knew that his mother would have thought of it because of Zhao’s words. I didn’t know how to comfort her. “Mother’s son still has some official duties to be busy, so he will leave. ”

    The old lady didn't want to take care of this son now, and nodded, "Let's go busy!"

    After Ye father’s departure, Zhao’s and Ye Qingge also left and left. On the way back, Ye Qingge asked Zhao’s “Mother, why was the grandmother suddenly unhappy, and she still had some sad looks,”

    Zhao listened and sighed. "I blame me for saying something wrong, and let the old lady think of an unhappy past, hehe!"

    Ye Qingge immediately curious, the old lady’s unhappy past, just to entertain her, and then chased and asked, “What happened to the girl? You told the daughter,”

    Zhao took a look at the few cockroaches that followed, and a few cockroaches were far from them. Zhao’s whispered, "That was what happened when I didn't enter the house, your grandfather." It was the Shangshu of the Ministry of Military Affairs at that time. It was a total of five rooms and a small room. The last room was a small woman who was known as a woman on the rivers and lakes when your grandfather went to the field."

    Ye Qing song said, "My grandfather is really amazing, even the woman can enter the house?"

    "Isn't it, just that the woman grew up in the rivers and lakes, did not understand the etiquette of these officials and often embarrassed your grandmother. When I was a girl, I heard people say that your grandmother is actually pregnant. After a child, I didn’t know what happened, and there was a rumor that it was beaten by that little sister."

    I heard that Ye Qingge was going to be exclaimed. "Mother, is this true? Whose family is still afraid to fight the mother? Is this enough?"

    Zhao’s slightly shook his head. “This is also possible. It’s a martial arts woman. It’s estimated that it’s just a light push. It can also push your grandmother to the ground. Later, this is also pregnant for the woman, but it can’t be saved. It is said that it was a miscarriage that was ravaged by the old lady, and it was difficult for the future to be a child. Therefore, the father would retire his wife in an angry manner. Those royal priests immediately gave up the Emperor Mingzong and impeached your grandfather to smother his wife. This was a sensation at the time. Beijing."

    Ye Qingge listened to the urgency. "Well then, why did I ever see my grandfather?"

    "Later, I didn't know what your grandfather and Emperor Mingzong had talked about, and he gave up the position of his military book, and he took the woman away. He has never returned since then."