chapter 103

Chapter 103 Chapter Zhao Missing

      Bai Xiaorao listened with a slight grin and said, "I have grown a lot, so I want him to follow suit. His technique is still very good,"

     Xuanyuan glanced at him and said calmly, "His eyes?"

     "Hey! The eyes are already good. Thanks to Miss San. His eyes are now black, but they can also be blue. The medical skills of these three ladies are really amazing. They are much stronger than mine.  Can not do it!"

     Hearing Bai Xiaorao complimenting that girl so much, Xuanyuan's face also smiled. Bai Xiaorao looked at him curiously, "I miss three, what are you laughing at? You won't?"

     "how is it?"

     Bai Xiaorao thumbed up and said, "I have a vision, that is, Miss Three is a little younger,"

     "It's not small, it's thirteen in the New Year. In Tianwu, it's time to say pro at the age of thirteen. This son doesn't have to start to be strong first. Wouldn't it be for others to come first?

     Bai Xiaorao didn't feel right when he heard "Others? Who else?"

     "Wu Ying, the third child of the General's General's Mansion, returned from the frontier a few months ago. The intelligence said that he encountered an interception. It should have been rescued by the girl at that time."

     "It turned out to be that way, then we have to go there. In case Miss Three is deceived by Na Wuying, it's not good."

     Xuanyuan gave him a white look, and he was going, of course, but this time he must prepare for it, for fear that those people will be restless again.

     In the hunting ground, Ye Qingge was talking to the three princesses in the tent, and heard cheers from outside. Apparently, the emperor had returned from hunting. I really do n’t know why Emperor Mingzong had to come out to hunt in the winter, instead of hunting in the fall.  .

     The three princesses got up when they heard the cheers. Before leaving, Liu Qingyun was not assured. "Zhiqiu, you are more stable. You will take the three princesses back for me. If you meet the Lord of the Moon Moon on the road, remember to deal with it carefully."

     Xuan Yuanmei heard the words ‘Mingyue County Lord’, and her face was slightly bad. Ye Qingge was relieved when she saw it. If the silly elder sister relented for a while and changed her plan, she would have to plan again.

     Not long after Zhiqiu sent the three princesses away, Qiao Le, who was next to Zhao, came to Ye Qingge, "Miss, Miss! Miss, you are here, then, that lady, miss, slave, can't find his wife, Madam.  I've been looking for a lady and haven't come back yet. "

     Ye Qingge stunned, "What's going on? You say it slowly."

     Qiaole took a deep breath. "Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Wei talked together. Later, Mrs. Wei walked for a while, and a little girl came to report that she had fainted. Let the lady go and see. Madam.  I was anxious to follow, with Qiaoer around, I was waiting in the tent to see my wife coming back, and not waiting to see my wife coming back in the tent. It was dark at this moment, and the slavery thought of coming to see the lady here. "

     Ye Qingge listened to her words and looked gloomy. Qiao Le saw that the panic in her heart was getting bigger and bigger. "Miss, what can I do? I should have known that slaves should come over early to check, ma'am, ma'am?"

     Ye Qingge was also worried, but his face was still calm and said, "You go back and wait, this matter will be left to me, and I will bring my mother back."

     Qiao Le twisted her clothes and said, "Miss, otherwise, you will go with you, will you? You are alone, and you are not at ease."