Charcater Meets Scenery - Cassiopeia

Two large white wings grew at the sides of the small female. Her golden eyes glowed as the bright and warm rays of the sun reflected off her delicate frame. Her soft brunette hair fell to her shoulders and across the beautiful white silks that draped off her skinny frame. Freckles painted her olive complexion like stars scattered across the night sky. Her bony hands felt warm to the touch as she held them against her hips. Two pointed ears stuck out on the sides of her head, leaving them dusted with a pink blush. Golden twine wrapped around her ankles like vines and ended below her knees with a small swirl.

The temple of Angels was where Cassiopeia stood. The temple was made of stone, held together only by its strength and power. The sun descended behind a fluffy white cloud and left her standing in a shadow. A sigh escaped her soft lips. She wasn't an angel who founded the island, but stood strong and proud for them. Cassiopeia carefully landed off the roof of the structure and walked inside the temple. She folded them behind her and put her hand upwards, the inside soon glowing, giving her approval to enter.

She swiftly walked inside, greeted by statues of the Angels who founded the island. She smiled and curtsied before them, holding the silk dress out to her sides. She stepped into the middle of the statues and sat down against the smooth stone floor. Cassiopeia smiled as she looked up at the glass roof, looking at the sun that peaked out from behind he could. The golden rays showered her aura and a giggle escaped her lips.

This was her home...