Our Clearing In The Distance

"stay here" ordered inuyasha that when kagome stopped and looked at him confused "what is it?" asked kagome.

"I'll be right back" and with that he jumped slightly away and ran to the forest "wait!" shouted kagome but inuyasha didn't even look behind him while they all were staring to his back

AT midnight

"He didn't come back till now!" kagome said while her head in her knees wrapped with both arms.

"he will be coming in any minute kagome just calm down" sango suggested.

Kagome knew that inuyasha went after kikyo of course 'he always do that' she thought, she has been always trying to control her feelings for him but she found it demanding...

She tried her best but flunked so she decided to carefree with it and try all the methods to cross her emotions for him in a twisting way but he didn't even bother himself to pay attention for her while kikyo tried to kill him more than once and he still love her "why" she whispered to herself.

After an awkward silence  kagome felt the jewel but not kohako's shard It was naraku's jewel he only needed kohako's shard to complete it that's why kikyo is protecting him.

his jewel was evilised in darkness soaked in hatred and anger "Naraku is near" kagome said looking up from her knees but she was surprised that her friends were already in fighting position.

"yeah miroko sensed him" sango said looking at kagome. That's when naraku came behind kagome and clenched her with his appendages to his chest preventing her from struggling.

"I see that your powers aren't the same these days hmm?" he said after stretching a big smirk on his tanned face, I gasped praying that inuyasha would come quickly...

With inuyasha

I ran as fast as I could as kikyou's smell became stronger and stronger, then I saw an arrow coming in front of me I dodged it after wondering If its kikyo's arrow then I saw her running to me panting.

"oh its you I thought there was another stinky demon coming after us" she said under her breath.

"Anyway why are you here inuyasha?" she asked looking at the surroundings.

I didn't have an answer for her question as always whenever I smell her scent I run after her without a  particular reason.

The way she said my name was inscrutable it was filled with love and passion  I heard it from someone before it was kagome.

"kagome" looking at the sky it was  midnight.

I smelled naraku's scent.

"I have to go" I said to kikyo turning around never giving her a chance to reply,'kagome be safe please, I should have never left them' he  continued running to our camping site.

Kagome p.o.v

I kept trying to get out of his grip

'where would be the jewel huh?' Here is it in his left shoulder'

But before she could say anything she saw inuyasha in front of her.

"Inuyasha!" she shouted her voice was shaking.

yes she saw naraku several times but it was the first time he touched her,his touch was cold full of anger, sadness, evil and pain in his heart the heart that he always wanted to get rid of after all he is still a half demon.

"don't you ever try and touch a strand of her hair" inuyasha's growl snapped me to reality.

"Why don't you attack straight inuyasha are you afraid from killing this weak mortal If you are then..."

I cut him off by shouting on the top of my lungs.

"Inuyasha the jewel is in his left shoulder!!!".

"shut up! " he said tightening his grip on my neck making it unbearable to breathe he put his thumb on my forehead when it begin to light up as I felt something in my heart and it began to be pounded in my body to feed my soul and my brain was flooded by  incomprehensible memories that doesn't have any meaning.

"Are you ready sango?!" inuyasha's voice was heard, she then threw her weapon on naraku's left shoulder, it shot it but wasn't under expectations that naraku laughed and husked "now you will regret it".......

Hope u like it!
Bye 👋