Escape Average

Kagome p.o.v
When I stopped crying as all my tears evaporated, I stood up shaking frantically as the word nature had it effects in front of me, a host of colorful buildings twisted beside a shivering lake beneath the trees fluttering and dancing in the breeze continues as the stars shine and twinkle on the milky way the shaft of the moon was reflected hazly on the lake showing its charming glower.

First I was completely thrown off balance but then the place gave me an inner  tranqulizing expression as the sweet breeze of chill cool apple air filled my nostrils down to my lungs allowing it to expand it  freely out of cage sending gust down all way to my spine as I allowed myself to follow the night lead.

I nosedived on the lush mushy grass staring to the blue black night blanket with all its bleaming planetoids 'its.....' a piercing crash cut my thoughts rope, I strictly arosed from my resting position, the sound was weird 'I heard it before' that's when.....

Inuyasha p.o.v
I came running to my friends.. Friends, kagome  has teached me a lot of things how to care
How to smile
How to love
How to be loved
And the most important thing.. Huh?
I saw sango and miroko in each other arms rapping them tightly enough to hold but sooth enough to breath from he was gently rubbing her back, her body pressed against his, I cleared my throat loudly to snap them to reality, they looked at me widening their eyes with every step I take for sango she was crimson as a tomato but miroko wasn't that red.

They both stood up and walked to me waiting for the worst news
'as if you were waiting' I believed

Sango p.o.v

I was really impressed when I lost miroko's body heat as I realised that inuyasha was standing there, suddenly my face was burning I knew that I was blushing hardly as inuyasha said

"kagome won't be with us for a few days"

His voice was cracking in every word he says, then he broke to a run I waited patiently for miroko to call him but he didn't 'Did he understand?' I thought....

Sorry for the short chapter
Dumb author out👋