The King Returns - Characters

So, this is not a chapter. This is a profile of most of our characters, accompanied with pictures we used to envision them. Just thought it would be fun to include this.

Disclaimer! This is not our art. It's simply images we collected as we wrote the story and the only purpose of them is to better help you, the reader, see our characters appearances. 

***

~ Almar ~

 Appearance: Almar has grey eyes and long black hair with a sort of silvery stripe in it. He's not aware since he has lived pretty secluded his whole life but, the silver in his hair is actually very odd and unique among elf's. He always carries a silver necklace around his neck as it reminds him of his family. 

Personality: Almar has a great sense of responsibility and takes things very seriously. However, he always try to stay happy and see things positively, especially when everything seems negative. Mostly caring and calm around his friends, the only exception would be for his two little dragons that sometimes drive him crazy. 

~ Eir ~

~ Eir ~

  Appearance: Eir has long blonde hair (mostly braided in different styles since she likes to experiment with various looks) and big green eyes. She dresses mostly in green (to match her eyes but also because it's her favourite colour), and she prefer longer more flowy clothes. 

Personality: Eir is extremely smart and curious about the world. She probably got these traits from her grandmother who also taught her how to be a good healer. She's a caring soul and always seeks to help others in need, escpecially those who are wounded since that's sort of her specialty. 

~ Eira ~ 

~ Eira ~ 

Appearance: Eira is a feisty little water dragon. Although her element is water, she mostly just uses her ice-powers. Her small body is completely covered in icy blue scales and she has two, piercing crystal-blue eyes. On her back, protrudes two wings like icicles. 

Personality: Stubborn but cute, she's a bit of a tsundere. Although acting hot tempered and angry most of the time, that's just a mask she puts on when she's actually really scared and worried about her friends. Eira may seem cold as ice at first touch but she quickly warms up once she gets to know you a little better.