5. Shool trip

The next day I went to school with my bestie. Actually I am really glad I've met her and have her in my life. When we entered the classroom, Mrs.Kim said that there will be school vacation, mostly like a trip for a few days. She also told us to sign our names in the vacation list if we are going to.
"Y/n-shi, let's go on this trip! It is going to be so fun and there would probably be some hot guys."she pleaded with sparkling eyes and a cute pout.
" I don't really know..." I said with a grimace on my face.
"Please! Pretty please!!" Lara begged.
"Okay!"I sighted
"Yayyy!" She exclaimed and jumped like a little kid who just got an ice cream.

The school trip was to the mountain for a few days. I pared with Lara to stay in one room. The teacher said that there weren't rooms for two, but a little house, something like a two-storey cottage, for four people. Which means that we are going to pare with another 2 students.
"Class! Be quiet please! Now I will choose which are the pairs about the houses! In the first cottage will be staying Y/n, Lara, Jungkook and Jimin!..."

NO WAY! Park Jimin plus me in one house! ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!

I asked mrs. Kim to change our pares especially Jimin but she said that she aon't make any promise and changes. The situation got more fucked up. I turned my head to see Lara and Jungkook giggling and  smirking while looking at me.
"Yahh, what is wrong you with you, guys? Lara! Kook!"I snapped at them annoyingly. The bell rang signaling that it's lunch time. Me and Lara went to the cafeteria to have a snack.
When we arrived, we sat on a table and ate a salad and a fresh. I don't really like eating food that are high in fat like the sandwiches in the cafeteria, so I ate a salad with eggs and chicken and a glass of orange juice.
Surprisingly the cafeteria was full today, so we quickly spotted a free table and sat down. After a few minutes we saw Jungkook jogging to us with a tray of food in his hands.
Jimin was right behind him. He smiled lightly when he had seen me. I blushed. Okay why the hell I had to blush?
"Girls, can we sat here? The cafeteria is full and there is no where to sit."Jungkook asked.
"Sure!"we replied. Kookie said in front of Lara and Jimin in front of me!
Lara and Kookie started talking out loudly and me and Jimin just sat there and quietly ate our food.

After 4 hours

Jimin's pov
Y/n was so beautiful today. And not only today, she is always the amazing, cute girl who understands me in every situation. I don't know how could I cheat on a girl like her. She is the angel herself. Clare(my ex-girlfriend) was such a b*tch. She didn't want to do anything except fucking and making out. I am such a fool. I am so, so dumb. But, Jimin, you are the dumbass here and you need to fix the whole situation.
I will make Y/n again my girlfriend and I will never let her go ever again.
End of the POV

Y/n POV
The bell rang and the school classes finally ended. I recalled the things that had happened today and everything was pretty strange to me. I mean the things with Jimin that have happened and all the break up things . I still can't get over him. When he was with this bitch, I clearly saw that he didn't  kiss her back. Like she was forcing him for the kiss. Wait, Y/n, what are you thinking, stop and just forget it.!

After school I went home and threw myself on my bed. I was so tired. But my stomach growled as a sign that I need food. For today I decided to eat Kimchi fried rice with an ice tea. After that I had packed my things for the trip tomorrow and went to sleep.