9. Marry me?

After one month

I was sitting in the living room and reading a book. I was at our house with Jimin. We were finally back together. We love each other and we are thinking about having a baby. Suddenly the door opened revealing Jimin with grocery shopping bags. He hid something behind his back.
"Hello, baby! How was the shopping?"I asked him.
"Hi, beautiful! It was amazing like you!"
"Says the most handsome and awesome person in this world."I pecked his lips.
"I bought you something..."he said as he pulled a big bouquet of flowers in front of my face.
"Oh my Gosh, baby, it's amazing! Thank you!" I hugged him and we both kissed again but this time more passionately.
"There is also something more."he said as he pulled away and stood up right in front of me. He made me stand up too.
"Y/n, you are my first girlfriend and crush and I really appreciate you, I love you from the bottom of heart and soul. I am really thankful that I have you in my life. We may fight sometimes but nothing can tear me apart from you.-" he kneeled down and took out of his pocket a small blue wedding ring box. He opened it with the words:
"Y/n, my precious love, will you marry me?".
Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Chim, YES, I will marry you!"I exclaimed, now crying and hugged him tightly.
He put the beautiful ring on my finger, hugged me back and lifted me in the air. We were so happy! I am really glad I met this boy.
So this is our love life, we may go through a lot of difficulties but we didn't tear apart. Our love is true love.