The Beach

Dick P.O.V

The team, and I decided to go to the Beach.

Its been a hard few days. We have had missions all week plus we had the beginning of school. Not to mention I've been staying up helping Bats patrol Gotham.

So we needed a day off.

"What a good idea to go to the Beach huh Green cheeks." Wally said.

And then he rightfully got a slap from Artemis, and a
"Grow up."
Then she walked off.

Megan, Conner, and Kaldur Went into the water. Megan started splashing Conner, and then he started to splash back.

Wally went for food because where else would he go.

Artemis went some where, but not sure where.

I decided to sun tan for a bit to work on my tan because why not.

All of a sudden I felt a whole bucked of water poured on me.

I looked up, and saw Artemis dashing away. I chased her around for a bit.

"What's wrong boy of wonder. You can't catch me on wait you can't." She said.
"I've haven't even started trying." I said.
"Because you will lose." She said.
"Will not." I said.
"If your so sure than why not try." She said.

"That's it!" I yelled.

She started running, and I started using my acrobatics.

I knocked her on the sand, and well I kinda fell on top of her. I started blushing. But soon a enough here comes Wally.

"Eww get a room you two." He said, and laughed.

Wally always comes at the worst time. I started blushing even harder, but then he put his foot on my back trying to hold me down.

"Ewwww Robin and Artemis are trying to have baby's." Wally yelled.

All three of them looked at us.
I blushed even harder which I wouldn't have thought was possible. I pushed his foot off my back and stood up.

"What's wrong boy of wonder your turning red." Artemis said.

Wally started laughing. I felt.... Embarrassed. So I did any rational person would.. I ran into mount Justice, and left.

At Wayne Manor

I ran in not even looking back. I almost ran into Bruce.

"What's with the rush?" Bruce said.
"Nothing." I said very fast like a person trying to hide something.
"Dick, what's up?" Bruce asked with concern.
"I was at the Beach and.... Well lets just say it didn't go to well." I said trying to hide that it totally was a bad idea.

He stared at me with concern. He took a seat on the couch and padded the seat next to him. I sat down next to Bruce. We sat in silence for a few seconds before I asked.

"Here you ever felt... Embarrassed?" I asked.

"Of course its a natural response to things going on around us." He said.

Bruce always had a way with words that made me feel like I was normal. Eventually i told Bruce everything that happened.

Author note:

Next time i update this it will be part 2 of the Beach. Hope you guys enjoyed. tell me what you thought. Thanks for reading.