chapter five

————————

————————

It was about 10:35 in the practice room, Minyeong worked on her dancing blasting the song Ordinary Superstar by Rina Swayama (such a good song).

Hayun was with her writing lyrics in the back, a calm face. It was 2 days after the incident backstage between her and Myeong. Chaerin, Chaeyoung and Myeong were out and it's just best for Hayun and Myeong to be separated.

Minyeong cuts off the music to take a break, she sits next to Hayun drinking her water. "So how you feeling?" She asks.

"Fine." Hayun answers quickly. "Don't you wanna talk about what happened or try and talk to M-"

"No I dont thanks for asking." Hayun closes her writing journal. "Hayun were going to be a group for a while so why don't we just try to get along? Look we all came from different backgrounds so we should try and understand each other." Minyeong suggest holding Hayun's hand. "Ugh your such a mom." Hayun smiles.

"What were you writing now?" Minyeong asks looking at her journal. "Our producer gave us a song since they're already planning for a new comeback already...it's called Moonlight Melody."

"Wait...were already planning another one?" Minyeong sighs.

"Yeah for the summer. I'm hungry can we grab something before we go home?" Hayun whines. "Yeah I'll call a cab." Minyeong walks out the dance room, she walks out the chilly air hits her face, she zips up her jacket a little more.

She feels a tap on her shoulder she turns around to see a familiar face bundled up. "I'm sorry are you Minnie?" He asks.

"I am..you look familiar?" She chuckles.

"Oh I'm RM from BTS." He bows a little.

"Oh my I'm sorry nice to meet you!" She bows smiling. "I wanted to say I loved Bad Boy." He compliments her. "Thank you it means a lot!" She obviously nervous, shes messing with her ponytail and trying not to make any weird noises.

She breathes and musters up the courage to ask him a question. "Um if you want to collaborate sometime is it okay if I have your number?" She hopes for the best.

"Sure I would love to collaborate on something." He puts his number in her phone and she does the same. "See you later!" She calls out waving as he leaves.

Hayun walks out the building, she sees the smile on Minyeong's face. "What are you so smiley for?" She asks.

"Oh don't worry about it." The cab pulls up, Minyoung and Hayun get in a go to a nearby restaurant.

——————

Myeong, Chaerin, and Chaeyoung were out at a coffee shop unwinding after they came from the gym.

The air was awkward, the house is still on edge.

"Okay I think we need to have a meeting with the house because I'm tired of doing everything separate." Chaerin finishes her drink.

"I know I need to apologize but I'm scared that Hayun won't accept it." Myeong eats her steamed bun. Chaeyoung keeps silent, observing everything.

"Well if we're going to be a group we need to understand each other. This isn't going to get us anywhere." Chaerin crosses her arm.

"I know.." Myeong looks down.

"Why don't we go on a vacation?" Chaeyoung suggests. The table gets silent as they think about it.

"Why don't we??" Chaerin hugs Chaeyoung. "We'll talk to Sejin Unnie then." Myeong texts on her phone. Hopefully this would be the break through of the girls relationship.