chapter eleven

———————

———————

Hayun sneaks her way back into the dorm room quietly as she can. She closes the door and drops off the shopping bags on the floor as quietly as she can. "There you are!" Chaerin says suddenly.

"JESUS!" Hayun falls to the ground hitting her head on the wall. "Oh my god Hayun I didn't mean to scare you!" Chaerin tries to stifle a laugh. "What are you doing up so late?" Hayun asks rubbing her head.

"Well I could ask you why your out so late?" Chaerin wiggles her finger in her face. "I was out on a date you know this." Hayun says as they go into their shared room.

Chaerin closes the door and sits on Hayun's bed. "Okay your acting weird what's wrong?" Hayun crosses her arms. "Can I sleep with oh tonight?" Chaerin asks.

"What no! Don't you have a girlfriend?" Hayun looks at her and throws her jacket at Chaerin. "Okay look I read WEBTOON okay! And I'm like scared to sleep alone it was a scary story." Chaerin pouts.

"Uggggghhh oh my god fine!" Hayun let's in and puts on her PJs. They slide into bed together. Hayun texts Sikk one last time and puts her phone on the charger, she turns off the light as well.

"Thank you Hayun." Chaerin sighs and cuddles her.

———————
Myeong seemed to be the honorable alarm clock despite being the youngest.

She opens Chaerin and Hayun's door to see them sleeping in the same bed. She gasps and closes it quickly. "Did they?" She thinks to herself.

"No they wouldn't...would they?" She says outloud. "Who wouldn't what?" Chaeyoung says walking into the living room. She looks absolutely out of it and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Nothing! Are you okay you look so..." Myeong doesn't finish her sentence because Hayun walks out yawning.

"Yeah I'm good." Chaeyoung shrugs and goes into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. "Morning.." Myeong says to Hayun.

"Morning." She replies making herself some cereal. "How was your date with Sikk? Nothing bad happen?" Myeong asks.

"Fine..and no of course not." Hayun says skeptical. It was weird because Myeong never asked about their relationship after their fight a few months ago, and they way she asked was more of a interrogation than a interested question.

"Okay just making sure." Myeong walks back to her room to make sure Minyeong was up. Chaerin finally wakes up and comes out of the room. "Hey Myeong is acting weird." Hayun says to her.

"Like weird how?" Chaerin pulls out ingredients for her morning smoothie. "I don't know like she's questioning my relationship with Sikk." Hayun shrugs.

"I have no clue then.." Chaerin shrugs and continues making her smoothie.

"Sejin wants us down in 20 minutes!" Minyeong says grabbing her yogurt from the fridge and rushing back into her room.

———————

The girls make it to M Countdown. "These pig tails are annoying." Hayun says trying to get her hair out of her face.

"You'll be fine." Miyeong says. She was MC'ing today with BTS's Namjoon. "You seem nervous." Chaerin comments. She tries to play around with Myeong but she seems stand-offish.

"Don't touch me Chaerin I'm not in the mood." Myeong says. The staff and the girls all look at them. "My bad..." she didn't know what she did but she backed off and sat with a sleeping Chaeyoung.

"Does anyone else feel like Chaeyoung has been off also?" Minyeong whispers.

"She seemed to be limping on the way to getting her hair and make up done." Their make up artist says as she's placing lashes on Minyeong. "Really? She hasn't told us anything about being injured." Hayun look over at Chaeyoung sleeping on the couch.

"Minyeong your needed!" A Mnet staff says coming into the room. "I gotta go see you guys for the stage!" Minyeong was wearing a pink skirt and a white dress shirt with a matching pink beret and some nude heels. She trotted away with her heels clinking on the floor, with her blanket and MC card in hand.

"Fighting!!" Hayun calls out.

Myeong was still distant in the corner. "Okay you whats up you've been acting weird." Hayun says. She couldn't keep her mouth shut any longer they weren't going to be a successful group like this.

"You two don't get to speak to me your both disgusting!" Myeong points at Hayun and Chaerin. "What the hell are you talking about?" Hayun asked shocked and confused. "What are we telling about?" Chaeyoung wakes up confused.

"Their cheating on their partners with each other!" Myeong yells. They're door was wide open, I'm sure even all of North Korea could hear their fight.

"Will you keep your voice down!" Chaerin says. "How could you do this!? I saw you too this morning in the bed." Myeong says.

Hayun sighs and walks out the room frustrated and hurt. "I don't know what or where you got that information from but Myeong were not doing anything with each other! I got scared last night so I asked Hayun if I could sleep in her bed! That's all! I can't believe you would even claim something like that, just because you have your own problems doesn't mean you have to bring it on us!" Chaerin marches out of the room and slams the door.

Chaeyoung sits there awkwardly along with the staff.

Myeong sits back down dumbfounded. "Chaeyoung did I mess up?" Myeong asks.

"Yeah...I guess you did." Chaeyoung says sighing.