Just Like Them

“Well, bye (Y/N) I'm about to transform back”

Cat noir hugged you and left through the window. You went back to the bed and got the small box from under the pillow you wondered what the old man was talking about. You opened up the box then a small dark mist came out the box the smoke went to the air and formed into an unexpected adorable creature that yawned.

“Hello (Y/N) I am Ozzy”

You stopped and looked at him then all of a sudden he hugged you sniffling

“I have not been released in centuries th-thank you”

You gave him a questioning look with confusion filling your mind

“What are you”

You put down the black box and laid down on the bed

“I am a kwami. Er - well your kwami now. You were stuck in the darkness the darkness is the realm I go to when I am not connected with someone. Only humans with the purest heart can travel to the darkness and when you did, it connected me to you, that's why I know your name (Y/N)”

“So I'm like a superhero now like Ladybug and Cat noir?”

You sat back up still astonished about the creature before you

“Yes all you have to do is put on the necklace and say Ozzy fangs out”

You looked at Ozzy with another questioning face “necklace what necklace” you looked back towards the open box to see a silver necklace with bat wings on both sides.

You hesitantly put the necklace on and looked out the window on the door to make sure nobody was coming. You got up locked the door and put the cover on the window and said the words

“Ozzy fangs out”

next thing you know a black costume is growing on your body and a masked appeared in your hand. You looked in the mirror to see yourself in a cool all black you put the masked on and smiled “cool” you scanned the room looking for Oz but you couldn't see him.

“Oz where did you go”

You started to have a panic in your voice “don't worry I’m in here in your mind” a voice inside your head said to you

“When you transform, I go here because we have connected”

You let out sigh of relief as you noticed a bow on the back of you. You reached behind you and pulled it out to reveal an all-black weapon with little bat wings at the tip.

“Alright (Y/N) first lesson gliding those little wings on the tip of the bow will expand whenever you want to glide so just think of gliding and it will activate”

You looked out the window to see the drop-down as you gulped

“It's ok its alright to be scared just trust me (Y/N) Oz’s words gave you a bit of courage as you opened the hospital window. You took a step back breathed in and jumped.

As you jumped thoughts of gliding filled your mind then all of a sudden you heard a noise that sounded like a bag getting blown in the wind. You looked up to see that you were gliding the wings has expanded

“Wow oz that wasn't so bad”

You smiled as the air hit your face. You glided to the roof of the closest building as the wings instantly went back into the small shape it was at before.

“Alright nice work (Y/N) next lesson shooting you have arrows that don't harm but instead have arrows meant to keep the enemy at bay and keep them back now shoot those trash cans over there”

You looked in the direction of the trash cans you grabbed an arrow from the holster and pulled it back using the bow you lined up the shot and released. The arrow pushed it back forcefully

“Oz what if I run out if arrows”

You grabbed another arrow from the holster and shot the trash can with the same effect.

“Well if you put your hand out towards the arrow it will fly back to you but only if your close enough but if you pull on both sides of your bow in opposite directions it will disconnect making it like a two-part staff”

After reaching the ground you backed away from the arrow and put your hand out toward the arrows and right in front of your eyes they grew small bat wings and flew towards you one landing in your hand and the other landing in the holster.

For half of the night, Oz trained you telling you how things worked and even showing you a cool move you could do called fatigue arrow which made the enemy tired he also showed you all the things you could do with your arrows.

“I can't believe it I'm just like them”

Here you guys go a chapter earlier than usual lol