Just The Beginning (Part 2)

I just wanna apologise for such a long chapter I tried dividing it up in 3 parts it just didt work srry <3

Copycat let go of Adrien and you quickly dived for Adrien and before you knew it you had him in your grasp. Adrien screamed as you tried to think of what to do than it came you.

“Wings”

You whispered to yourself you heard a flap behind you and you saw that you had wings on your back you smile and let out a sigh of relief Adrien had his eyes close as you landed on the ground.

“Your safe you can open your eyes”

Adrien opened his eyes and they grew big as they say a pair of wings behind you.

“Tha-thanks Eco”

Adrien rubbed his arm and blushed you gave him a smile and flew off. Ladybug had been fighting Copycat while you were saving Adrien but you knew how to stop it. You landed behind Copycat and picked up your bow.

“Hawk Moth I know what you want and I can do it”

All of a sudden Copycat encased you and him in a purple box Moths formed inside a small section of the box and they all disappeared to reveal Hawk Moth. You looked outside the transparent box and saw that time had froze.

You looked in the direction of Copycat and it looked like he was shut down like a robot.

“I can bring her back I saw her in your eyes I saw her in the darkness a beautiful green eyed blonde”

Hawk Moths face gave an astonished look he looked flustered

“She was my brothers wife we both loved her so much him more than me of course. Her coma put a huge depression in his life I just wanted to fix it. If I had the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous I could make a wish, wish for her to come back to him.” (note Hawk Moth is saying his brother because he doesn't want to reveal himself)

Tears ran down his face and you could feel your eyes watering. You knew he was telling the truth you felt his heart .

“I can do it I know I can I just need privacy please just stop this attack I just need privacy I promise you I will pull her out the darkness”

You walked up to Hawk Moth and hugged him then all if a sudden you were in bed

“Oz get up now we have a promise to keep”

You looked at your phone to see it was the next day. You looked at the news post saying how time seemed to just skip. The last thing you remembered was hugging Hawk Moth in a tight embrace.

“Can I eat first please”

Oz sighed sounding tired.

“Of course you can Ozzy

You and Oz ate breakfast to get ready for your journey in the darkness. A couple of minutes later Oz did his hypnotic think and you where in the darkness.

You opened your eyes and found yourself In front of the beautiful woman again

“Listen find the voice that calls out to you ok don't be afraid of it that's your light follow it”

The lady gave you a confused face but she understood she gave you a smile

“Please help me find the voice help me find the light”

You gave her a smile and started to walk and she followed

“Have you been hearing a voice calling out to you at times”

She nodded her head yes

“Well you have to look for it, there will be a light and you run to it that's what I did you run to it”

She widened her eyes and tears fell down her cheek

“I was scared of that voice I thought it was bad I just stood scared when I could of left this whole time”

You smiled at her and wiped her tears

“Don't worry it's ok to be scared”

You gave her a warm smile and and knelt down and hugged you tight and you hugged back.

“You remind me of my son”

The lady gave you a beautiful smile

“I never got your name”

“Oh I'm sorry its (Y/N) And yo-”

You opened your eyes to see the roof of your room. You smiled feeling as if you had just accomplished your biggest goal in life.

“I really hope she finds her way out the darkness”

GABRIEL'S POV

“My love how me and Adrien have missed you please come back plea-”

As the woman's eyes widen Gabriel's did to he quickly open the case and help the beautiful woman out of the beautiful case

“Emilie”

Gabriel hugged Emilie tight and hot tears ran down his cheeks

“Gabriel my love it's really you”

Gabriel and Emilie exchange looks

“Adrien”

They both said in sync. Gabriel grabbed his beautiful wife's hand and ran to Adrien's room he knocked on the door still holding hands with his wife.

ADRIEN'S POV

“Come in”

Adrien was laying down in his room playing with a ball

“My darling boy”

Adrien's face grew red as he heard the voice he looked up to see his mother standing at the doorway he got up and ran to her hugging her with tears filling his eyes.

“I'll let you to have some time I need to handle something quickly”

Gabriel left the room but not without kissing his wife.

“Mom what happened where have you been”

Adrien spoke fast not taking breaths between words. His mother gave him the most beautiful smile.

“Calm down honey, the last thing I remember is some (Your/Gender) telling me to follow the sound of light”

Adrien smile and cuddle next to his mother listing more

“I forgot their name I think it began with a (first letter of your name) or something but i think it was my Guardian Angel”

GABRIEL'S POV

“Natalie she's back Eco did it she's back”

Gabriel opened Adriens door slightly to reveal Adrien talking to his mother. Natalie's eyes widen as she saw the sight of Emilie.

“Does that mean?”

“Yes it does Natalie my days of making akuma victim's are over Nooroo I retire as your holder”

Gabriel had answered the question before Natalie could even finish asking.

“Take him to the safe pleas”

Gabriel handed Natalie a butterfly shaped lapel and walked into the Adrien's room

NATALIES POV

She place the miraculous in the safe and also looked at the peacock miraculous as well.

“This wasn't supposed to happen he was suppose to be mine it's not fair”
She smirked as she stared at one of the two miraculous and only evil corrupted thoughts filled her mind.