Prolouge

The building shakes. I try to grab onto the nearest thing near me. Of course I miss whatever it was and start to fall. The building tilts over. I hold my breath.

"Y/N!" I hear him scream. I look up to see him. He's signaling for me to come. "Let's go!"

We make a run for it. The other seventeen members behind us. There's an open window. They all run in front of me. My stamina and strength aren't that strong. So I end up tripping.

"Let's go!" Taeyong yells. All the members run and jump onto the rooftop of the other building. I get up panting and run. Taeyong doesn't wait and jumps out. I can feel the building losing it's balance.

It falls. Me going with it. I scream. But I bet they can't hear it over the sounds of gunshots and the building going in on itself. They can't see me from the smoke.

It feels like time has stopped. Like everything froze in place. The ground is near. And I know it.

Finally I hit it. An excruciating pain in my back and head. My visions blurry. The corner of my eyes turn red. And soon black. And finally it all stops. I can't feel anything. My eyes slowly shut. I can't see anything. Or feel anything. Or hear anything. The gunshots and screams are gone. The sound of dust and concrete falling is gone. Everything. It disappeared. Did I die? Or pass out? Right now I can't tell.

To Be Continued....