Part One

The elevator stops. Making a little ding sound.

"Twentieth floor." It's robot voice calls out. The doors open. I grip onto my arm. I don't know why I'm here but I was called here by my father.

"Room 362." I silently mutter to myself. I look around. There's people at desks and sitting in chairs. Most of them are on the phone with someone. And writing down things on paper.

I go to the start of the hallway and start to walk down. I get some looks from some people but they soon look away. I hug my arms and look down.

I look at the first door. Room 360. The room I'm supposed to be in should be down the hall. I walk a little bit forward and see the door on the opposite side of the hall.

I breath in and knock. I hear shuffling on the other side. Holding my breath I wait. I hear a click and the knob starts to twist. The door opens. Its a man. He's about 3 inches taller than me. Maybe 5'9.

"Oh she's here." He says. I furrow my eyebrows. Who is he talking to?

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice say. "You actually came."

A man comes around the corner from where the boy from before was standing. It's my father.

"Oh um hello father." I say. I don't know why he's here or why I'm here.

"Come inside." He waves me inside. I walk inside going passed the boy by the door. His head follows me.

There's a big table. With about sixteen or seventeen other people.

I look over to my father. "Why am I here?"

My tone must have caught him off guard because he looks at me with an awkward look.

"We'll explain in a second." He furrows his eyebrows. "Go sit."

He signals for me to go and I sit at the table. In front of me is a guy with light pink hair who has a cold look. He stares into my eyes. I look away. I noticed the guy from the door now sat next to a guy at the end.

My father walks behind me and stands. I can hear him breathing. It's so awkward.

"You're here for a special reason Y/N." A boy next to the one in front of me says. He has light brown hair.

"You know my name?"

"We all do." He smirks slightly. "Now to the point."

He nods at someone near me and they stand.

"The names Ten." He says. "I'll be your trainer."

"Trainer?" I ask.

"Geez you didn't tell her anything did you?" The guy in front of me makes a fist and looks at my father.

"Taeyong please." The brown-haired dude says.

Ten sighs and continues. "You'll be part of our gang."

"GANG?!" I yell out. They all look surprised.

"I-I ugh" I stutter. "Ummmm.."

"I'll explain to you tomorrow." Ten says. "Be here on the second floor tomorrow at noon."

I nod. "Okay.."

My father steps back and I slide out of the chair. Gripping onto my forearm again.

"You should go now." My father nods towards the door.

"Yeah. I should." I say. I walk to the door and open it. Looking back once. I walk out and close the door behind me.

I sigh and walk back down the hallway towards the elevator. Again getting looks from people. But this time they don't look away. I hear whispers.

I enter the elevator. Pushing the first floor button. Why did they choose me? I'm not that strong. Why was my father there? Who are those men?

|Unedited|
|Word count: 610|