The Royal Dinner

Chapter 5: The Royal Dinner.

Alex Crane
(Christmas Eve)

"Mom, you wouldnt believe me if I tell you. So Ill just lay all this on you once I land in the morning. The flight is confirmed. I leave here tonight at 11:45 PM. I land in Spain at 6 AM and then a connecting flight to Paris landing at 8:58 AM. Make sure Legend is on time. You know he stays on Colored People Time." I told her as she laughed, "He heard you, you are speaker. Cant wait to see you my baby boy." I heard the door to my room open and I hung up with my mom. I walked over and quickly threw a cover over the Royal Wedding Suit.

The King walked in and I smiled and greeted him.

"I take it you are finished?" He asked.

"Finished at 6 this morning. It look amazing. I wanna do a final fitting today and then I am officially done." I told him as he stated, "Excellent." He handed me over a check and said, "Your service was gratefully needed. What time is your flight tonight?"

"11:45, My King." I told him.

"Great. Edward has told the staff to add a placement at the Royal Dinner for you tonight at 6 PM. After is the tree lighting ceremony. The Royal Families from the country comes and celebrates." He told me as I felt him being slightly cold. I shook my head and he walked out.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you too." I mumbled. I turned around and seen that it was snowing. It was my last snow morning in Nakoshia I need to get some pictures. I rushed out on my balcony and snapped a few photos of my view. I felt something on my feet and looked down. It looked like a hurt little bird. I leaned down and heard arguing from the next balcony.

"My daughter isnt going to be a fags beard! I dont care how much money King Holland will gift our country. My grandchildren isnt going to grow up with a fag as a dad."

"Hector, stop it! Allaria has risked alot for this arrangement. You are the one who forced her to break it off with Callhoon from Aldovia. Welp, this is our only other trust. I told you this in confidence. Dont blow this for our baby girl. Please dont." Allaria's mom pleaded as he exhaled, "Fine! I cant wait to go back home." I heard the balcony doors close and I gasped as I picked the baby Canary up and walked back into the room. I cant believe what I just heard. That is crazy, how Allaria parents view Edward.
What do they know that I dont to in fact call Edward gay-well a fag. Now Im at a problem. However, I have ten hours left and I can just mind the business that pays me.

I wrapped the baby bird in a towel and walked out and spotted Martin in the foyer. I walked over and said, "Martin, I found this little baby on my balcony. Look at it. I think it fell from a nest or something. We have to get it back before feeding or it will die." Suddenly, Edward walked up wearing just a shirt and shorts.

"Ready for this final fitting." He told me as I showed him the Canary. He gasped, "Oh No. Stella is going crazy." He grabbed the towel from me and Martin asked, "Stella?" He went to running and we followed after him. He made it to a tower and unlocked the doors. We went up the spiral stairs and it lead to a lookout tower that is directly over my balcony. He placed the baby back in the built nest. Suddenly, a mother bird flew down and cawed. She rubbed the baby face with beak.

"I come up here to think—."

"Think?" Martin asked.

"Okay, smoke weed for warming purposes, but one night Stella flew in with a hurt wing. I nursed her back to health and built her a nice nest and fed her. She went out and got pregnant and had a baby. I still havent figured out a name for him yet." He stated and I laughed and smiled, "You keep surprising me. Merry Christmas Eve by the way guys." Martin told us and I replied to him and said, "Lets go Edward final fitting time."