part 1: love at firts sight

tony stork was swaggering along in a forest eating a donut when he caught a glimpse of something purple and shiny. Or someone purple and shiny.....he heard bells going lots of them. They were church bells but why would somebody be getting married in the middle of a forest? i mean come on no churches around here? Anyway tony swaggered up to the place and found 2 guards in suits blocking the entrance to a big church, sure enough in the middle of a forest. "what do you want who are you" said the guards in unison. "Im tony stark and im very cool and famous " he replied, a little annoyed that they had been living under a rock for the past couple of years. (they acatully had). Tony glared at them and moved riht on throuh into the church. thanos ran up to him, barring the entrance in to a big room at the back. "No tony you cant come in!!" He said panickj g. "Why not? im tony start!" he said, annoyed that thanos was blocking hjs view. he looked uo at thanos and realized how hot he looked in that bridal dress....wait bridal dress?!?!? "Thanos are you getting married?!?!" Said tony bewilderd. "Well yes i...i am tony" he stuttered in respons. tony didn't know waht to say. he was happy for him but he somehow felt angry at this mystery groom thanos was marrying. 'Do i love him?' thoguht tony stork as he rcoiled a bit, taken aback. "look tony you erent invited..." began thanos but tony stoppdd him. "Im iron man i can do whatever the hell i want"he pushed his way under thanos arm and glared arount the room looking for this groom fhat thanos ws going to marry. he found him xitting in a chair looking bewikderd zt thanos and tony. "peter??!! " screamed tony. "tony why are you here i hzve to masrry thanos!!!!" Yelled peter, angry at tony coming uninvited.. tears sprang into tonis eyes. 'he took my thanny away from me' he thought mixerably. tony left the church flustered and depressed. He trujjed pff throguh the forst and went back home and had a cold shower crying his eye's out.