part 2: the meeting

thanos sat waiting nervoussly in the park. children were playing and birds were singing..too bad he had left his gauntlet at his home. It was not just his home anymor now that he was married to oeter parker.. he heard rootsteps he would know thos footeps from anywere. It was tony stark swaggering up with 1 hand on his hip a d the other hand swayig swishing back and fort h like a beutifil koi carp....thanos snapped out of it it was just tony walking up to him...... but hes beutiful eyes were fixeed adorigly on thanos and.... 'no im married' thought thanos biterly. "so" said tony loking thanos directly in te eye with a smiirk on hes face. "look i know your angry but our relatonshop is over tony" thanis said as gears formed in the cornes of his eyes. "dont cry its ok" said tony sootingly "you will find out what to do in time..." he gazed in to thanoss eys. "look tony i think i....i..." stutterd thanos. "you knkw you still love me" said tony seductively and biting his lip. "yes but petet will be mad!!!" thanos said a bit louder. "it can be our litel secret" said tony stork knowigly. "ok" said thanos smiling 'how am i going to be wiht both of themn' he thought but just then his thoughts cut off abrupty as tonny leanepd in and passonatly kised him on the lipx.......

Meanwhike peter parjer was siting on the bed wating for his wife thanos to come back. 'he said he wis goign to th park so i beter look for him' he thought so he put pants on and set of to th park. When he got there he wsa surpised to see thanos and tony stark togeter standing very clos.. hang on where they kising?!?!!?!?!!!!?!!!?