Jisung

List of eye colors and emotions
Green=Happy
Brown=Disgusted
Blue=Depressed 
Purple=Curious
Red=Angry
Pink=Embarrassed
Orange=Stressed
Hazel=Normal
Tired=Gray

I sigh in tiredness, looking in the mirror at my gray eyes.

"Why can't I be normal. Why can't I just focus on my studies and family. Why do I have to worry about my eyes more than my life"? I sigh again turning off the bathroom light and walk into my room. Maybe I should sleep early since I have a class in the morning.

"Jasmine-ah"! A voice called from down stairs.

"Yeah"? I say getting up and walking down stairs. So much for sleeping early.

"Could you go next door and help the neighbors unpack"? The voice that was calling me, was my mom.

"Mom, I have a class in the morning. I have to sleep." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Our neighbor also has a child the same age as you with a class in the morning, but he can't make it without help." She fired back.

"I don't care." I say going back up stairs.

"Jasmine!" She screams.

"What. We don't even know them. Why should I?" I say already annoyed. I could feel my eyes changing colors.

My moms eyes widened and gasped at the same time.

"N-Nevermind, you...go sleep. I will help them." She says leaving, and closing the door behind her.

I pull out the paper of my eye colors and grab a pencil. I go to the nearest bathroom, which was right next to the stairs. I look in the mirror and see that my eye color is....yellow. Okay?

List of eye colors and emotions
Green=Happy
Brown=Disgusted
Blue=Depressed
Purple=Curious
Red=Angry
Pink=Embarrassed
Orange=Stressed
Hazel=Normal
Tired=Gray
Yellow=Annoyed

Well, I guess I should be aware of being annoyed. I start walking up stairs to my room, but soon hear the door slam shut. I turn around to see a blonde/yellow haired boy about my age, leaning against the door with a tired and worried look on his face. I react quickly and bend down to "tie" my shoe. I close my eyes and change them to normal or hazel.

"Sorry" the boy breathes out, locking the door and walking up to me.

"No problem, but who are you?" I say backing up the steps.

"I am Park Jisung, you can call me Jisung. What is your name?"Jisung questions.

"Umm...My name is Jasmine. And...
why are you in my house?" I say coldly. I walk all the way up the steps, him following behind.

"Well, my mom and, what I think is your mom, appeared and started touching my......arm muscles." Jisung says cringing and smiling.

I laugh so much that I fall to the ground and start to breathe really loudly.

"Are you....o-okay" Jisung says laughing, also on the ground hugging hus stomach.

"Y-Yeah" I say closing my eyes just in case my eyes change to a color I don't know about.

Soon we stopped laughing and looked more clearly at our position. He was next to me lying on the ground, his lips inches away from mine.

We both didn't freak out. Just lie there frozen. Then I hear a voice above, scream.

"WHAT THE DUCK! ARE YOU GUYS MAKING OUT ALREADY!"

"Huh?"