Wait, boyfriend?

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with no pillow. What the hell? I sit up and look side to side to see Jisung on one side and Baekhyun on another bed.

"What the f-" I was cut off by a hand on my mouth and another arm pulling me down.

"Shh" a voice whispered. I look at the boy next to me and see Jisung once again. I was laying down facing him. Baekhyun was definally asleep because I could hear his high pitched snoring.

A boy comes in and crashes to symbols together and scream.

"WAKEE WAKEE , TIME TO GET UP".

"What the hell?!" Baekhyun questions getting up from his bed.

"Oh sorry, my name is Jaeb-UM" he growled out when Youngjae came from behind and strait up smacked his head.

Jisung started giggling and Jaebum was pouting his heart out.

"Sorry about that, my boyfriend here can be an idot sometimes." Youngjae apologized. "I felt bad because you guys lost family and you witnessed it. I also feel bad for Jasmine, since she is the only girl here, heh."

I stared at Jaebum and Youngjae. Boyfriend? What did he mean? Wait, YOUNGJAE'S GAY?!

"Yeah...Anyway can I go home now? And where are we? And where are parents? Are they okay? Why are we h-" I was cut off, once again, by Jisung.

"To many questions. Its giving me a headache." Jisung muttered.

"Whatever. I'm sorry but I got scho-.....
I STILL HAVE SCHOOL! SHI-P!" I look at the time on my watch and it says its 7:55."I HAVE MORNING CLASSES IN 25 MINUTES!" I panicked, getting up and looking in a mirror.....I changed, there are only guys here, who the hell changed me. I-......nevermind

I ran out of the room and down some stairs. The house was quite small, so it was pretty easy to get out. I run down the street, of course, looking left and right. I knew that street pretty well so eventually got there.

I saw these to dudes fighting, though it wasn't my problem, I still stopped and resolved it. What. I can't help it! Then I turn around and see these two guys making out. Like BOII stop making everyone jealous.

I run to class, sitting down right when the bell rang. I was panting so hard that the teacher told me to stay outside and come back in when I was done. When I was almost done panting, one of the dudes that were making out came up to me.

"Hey, you were one of the dudes making out right?" I bluntly asked and he looked at me confused.

"Hold your horses, I wasn't making out with Minho. And my name is Han Jisung." he told.

"Wait what? You don't look like him" i
I say in thought. He looked at me, offended of what I said.

"Excuse me? I look like HAN JISUNG, not some other Jisung." he said extending his hand for me to take.

"Sorry, sorry, but anyway, the names Jasmine." I say taking the hand and getting up.

We both walk into the class and Mr. Tuan, almost instantly scolding Jisung for being late. After school was over Jisung came up to me and asked to get coffee. I said yes, as to, I had nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Jisung and I both walk to the coffee shop next to the school and sit down.
We both ordered, him getting green tea and me getting water.

This random dude I have never really noticed came up to me. Oh! He sits next to me in math. I think his name is Seungmin.

"Uh, hey, not to be rude but can I have your number? And send it to my friends." He says then points to a group in the corner of the store.

I nod not even caring at this point. I give it to him and slam my head down on the table. I'm so tired, I don't even know why. I start getting a bunch of texts on my phone. I pulled it out and it was from Seungmin.

A group chat it was called Skz and Jasmine. Weird. Texts started rushing in so I blocked notifications and still, I got one. I looked at it and it wasn't from them, it was from Baekhyun. Then there was a call.

"Sorry, Jisung. I have to take this, its my  brother." I say standing up, he nodded and went over to Minho, I believe.

"Hello?"

"Jasmine?"

"Yes?"

"Why is there this dude, that says he's your boyfriend and his name is Jisung?" Baekhyun said in a killing tone.

"Uhhh"

"Jasmine"

Then in the distance I see Seungmin waving me over.

"Oh, sorry Baekhyun. I gotta go over to my f-friends, their calling me." I say panicked.

"Jasmi-" I cut him off by hanging up.

I go inside to the group and sit down with them. Jisung and Minho were nowhere to be seen. So I just sat there listening and arguing about if, Seungjin or Jeongchan and which ship is cuter.

(Comment which one you think is cuter. I like them both, but if I had to choose one it would be...) Of  course, I had to choose Jeongchan. They were so cute! I was having so much fun I didn't even see him walk in.

Hey guys another update, my books never get finished because they get boring, but I hope this one isn't. And don't worry I haven't forgotten about the eyes.

I purple u!
💜💜💜💜💜