epilogue

"hi, jaekyung. it's been a while, huh."

minho touched jaekyung's grave. the cold stone feels smooth against his fingers.

"how are you doing? i'm sorry, by the way. seungmin felt like he had no other choice. you were such a troublesome back then. you know that, right? probably not but you know, we're pointing out the fact." minho aired a silent chuckle.

seungmin looked down. "sorry mate, but i don't want anyone to mess with him."

it's okay, it's all my fault. i'm sorry.

"can you hear us?"

i can.

without the two knowing, up there, jaekyung was smiling, with a bunch of sorry's inside her.

i deserved this. i'm such a troublesome for them. it's best if i disappear from their lives. dear god, please make them forget my existence. they'll only get depressed if they remember me more.

and all of a sudden, drops of rain fell down. minho immediately pulled seungmin into a shelter not far from them.

"uh... min-hyung, i've been wondering..." seungmin stated.

"why are we here?"

"why are we here?"

they asked simultaneously.

minho sighed. "i guess we came here for no reason, huh."

they continued staring at the rain, silence fell between them.

the older leaned onto seungmin's shoulder, getting comfortable. "we came here probably to get off our heavy thoughts."

seungmin smiled, stroking minho's hair. "i guess we could say so."

"why were we looking at that grave?" minho pointed at the grave.

"it was written there 'yoo jaekyung'. who is she?" minho asked again.

"i don't know, honey. it's probably sone random grave we came across." seungmin kissed minho's forehead, and the two continued to stare at the rain in silence.

ah, finally. they can forget me. thanks god.

the rain stopped after a while, and a perfect rainbow came into seungmin's sight.

"min-hyung, look there."

"what about it?" minho followed to where seungmin was pointing.

a moment later, minho went agape. "whoa! i've never seen a perfect rainbow in my entire life!"

"really?"

the elder nodded. "but mom said if i ever see it, then that day will be a good day for me."

"seems like your mom's right."

"what do you mea--" minho was cut off by a pair of lips on his own.

"let's go somewhere fun! where do you want to go?"

"the amusement park? i kinda want a ride on the roller coaster right now."

"sure."

and by that, the two left the cemetery, heading to the amusement park.

-----

idk anymore :/

anyways, thank you so much for reading this crappy story until the end! i appreciate it💕